Okay

.. . ..

Kokichi's pov

.. . ..

I woke up again. Floating in a void. But it was white. Why does this keep happening to me. I keep falling asleep. People keep dying. I know it was still just a dream. I'm just waiting to wake up.

Finally. I think I'm ready to face reality. I'm gonna wake up. Okay world. Here I come.

Shuichi pov

I'm still waiting. Stuck in a dumb hospital chair. Such. Boring world. It's been 2 years since the killing game. I'm sure Kokichi won't wake up. Why am I even here? He literally lied and manipulated us all..I can't keep up with this. Everybody has moved on. Kiibo wasn't even a robot.
Kaede is a lesbian.
Miu is married to Kaede.
Himiko and Tenko split up.
Rantaro is with Kiyo.
Angie is a professional actor and artist.
They all moved on.
Why can't I?
That's when the heart monitor started beeping fast.
What's going on..?
"NURSE! DOCTOR! SOMEBODY?!" I was screaming for help.
"Code blue in room 667" I heard an announcement as doctors rushed in."Kid get out of the way!" I heard some doctors say..
I rushed out.
I kept running.
And running.
And running.
Until I was met with the rooftop doors.

Miu pov
"Babe!!!" I dropped the phone."What? I'm in the shower!" I felt a stinging sensation as beads of tears started to form in my eyes.
"Babe..? What's wrong? Is somebody dead?" Kaede walked out of our bathroom in a towel."S-Shuichi..He.." "SPIT IT OUT!" I can't..
How could this happen.
Even on the day Kokichi...
No...
No ..
No no no
No
No
No

I dropped to the floor passing out. All I saw was Kaede running to me..

Angie pov

"I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you for shopping at Act n' art!" I said as the last customer of the day walked out. "Okay! Auta says that Rantaro can close up while Kiyo sweeps! You will get paid tomorrow! Nighty Night boys." I said to the boys."Hey, Angie? There's a phone call for ya." Rantaro handed me my phone. "Hello?" "Ah..Yes. Is this Angie Yonaga? We would like to inform you that Shuichi Saihara has..been severely injured and we need you to gather any past participants in DRV3 to get to ------ hospital soon as possible. Thank you. Beep" I didn't know what to say. Auta was silent too."Auta..did not warn me..about this.." I dropped my phone as it shattered across the floor. "Angie?" I looked up with no fake smile this time. No fake Auta. "Get in my car. It's gonna be a long drive. Lock the doors behind me. NOW!!" Rantaro and Kiyo were completely shocked. They scurried and did as told. We drove off in silence.

Himiko POV

Nyeh. This is boring.

TW PROSTITUTION AND
SELF HARM.

The man handed me my money as I pulled up my maid dress.
"See ya later, cutie."
I looked in disgust as he walked out. At least I finally have enough money to see Tenko in Japan now.. why do I do this..it's illegal..I ran to the bathroom.

I opened the mirror to see a familiar box. I opened up the top and grabbed a razor. I grazed my wrist a few times. "1 for believing in magic..2for leaving Japan.. 3 for being a s-*t..4 for being childish..5 for-" My phone started to ring. I ran my arm user the sink and grabbed my phone.
"Hello?" "Hello. This is ------ hospital. I have called to tell you that Shuichi Saihara is severely injured and you needs to come to the hospital asap. All expenses are paid for. Thank you." I got on a black shirt that had log striped sleeves and some ripped jeans with Lolita shoes and got in my car and drove.

The same thing happened with the rest of the characters practically and now they are on thier way to the hospital yay! But what happened to Shuichi? Where is Tenko? Why is Himiko Mature? Find out when I post again lol.

Word count: 693 words.