|~| eLL 0

Hahahahahah you are gonna LOVVVEE THIS CHAPTTER

Kokichi's POV

I heard screaming so I ran out of the hospital room to see..."Holy shit!!!" Everybody was passed out and-WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MIU'S DEAD BO-"Holy Hell!" I heard someone yelling. I looked over to see a man with spiky brunette hair and a green tie and a taller guy with white fluffy hair. "Wait, I'm not going crazy? And who are you?" I asked the guys across the room. "I'm Hajime and this is Nagito. We are here because some friends got Injured in a shooting at the local park. What about you?" The brunette sounded really smart as he said that. "Oh-Im Kokichi Ouma and same with the shooting. I heard screaming,then I went in here to meet you two." Obviously Hajime and Nagito are dating because they are holding hands and Nagito is really flustered. "Well what the hell happened? Do you know?"
(Pls don't judge my ship I ship most the ships but this is an otp :) )
"No..but our friend was revived from the dead and was looking for us..."
I looked in shock. "Same.." I heard a voice.. SHUICHI. "Sh-Shuichi..?"
I turned around to see him standing there with the others who were injured. Then it went black.

OooooOOoo what's gonna happen next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol idk yet pls give me ideas

Love,
.....................
Author-kun

Word count: 242 words