💛 Iidadeku 💗

I was able to find the notes from where I write the stories before posting them. Follow my back up account APan-Mess  for more books just incase they delete this again. Thank you.
Tw: First time, smut, vanilla.

Third person's POV

It was amazing in Izuku's eyes. Slow dancing with his husband at their wedding. Holding hands and placing soft kisses on the others face or lips, then giggling soon after. lida loved it too, seeing the smile on Izuku's face, and the giggle that would leave his mouth after every soft and tickling kiss lida would leave on his face. It was perfect to the both of them. not to mention the fact that lida now gets to wake up every day and see Izuku, knowing that no one else can steal him away. Even after the slow dance was over and they talking to everyone, they refused to even think about letting go of the others hands.

That still didn't change even when they got back to there room. Removing their clothes while peppering soft kisses and whispers, as they continued to focus on each others eyes. But still, never letting go of the other. They continued to kiss and their tongues explored each of their mouths, soft and quiet grunts and moans filling their ears. Izuku chanting Tenya' over and over mixed with his moans, as he was thrusted into at a steady and loving pace. Tenya intertwining his and Izuku's hands as he rocked back and forth, leaving kisses all over his husband's chest. and neck making sure Izuku knew just how much he loved him. Little moans and pants leaving Izuku's lips before they were connected with Tenya's. Izuku wrapped his legs around Iida pulling him closer so their chests were flat against each other.

"T-Tenya- AH-r" Izuku moaned out loudly which startled Tenya. Izuku didn't know which bundle of nerves that Tenya hit but it felt wonderful. Tenya looked at Izuku with nervous and worried eyes. scared that he hurt Izuku.

"Izuku? A-are you okay? Did I hurt you?' The blue haired male asked with letting out sharp breaths and soft groans. Izuku nmiled and kissed Tenya again.

"Y-yeah, hit that Uhh again, please Tenya-l" Izuku whimpered, With Tenya nodding and positioning himself that way again before moving his hips again at a slightly faster pace but still caring. Izuku whined and moaned out louder while kissing Tenya harder then before. a shiver ran down Izuku's spine when he felt a hand wrap around his dick and started stroking at a fast pace. The kiss was broken as they both let out moans of pleasure
"Baby, Auh I'm Close! Mmh-" Tenya's eyes were still soft as he stared at Izuku, taking in all the reactions he had and what made him shiver or whimper, or moan toudly.

"Let's come, Mgh-I Together Darling" Tenya panted out, desperate for his release.

Izuku nodded the best he could as he looked up at Tenya with half lidded eyes and redden lips. Tenya thrusted faster, and a little harder. Hearing the broken gasp that left Izuku followed by lusty moans. Tenya felt a knot in the bottom of his stomach knowing he would come soon. Izuku held Tenya close to him holding his hands, before they both stilled and let out moans mixed with the others name, as they both came, Izuku on his stomach and lida in the condom. As the bliss washed over them they just held each other in their arms. Panting out breaths just happy in their lovers arms.

"Let's take a bath darling." Tenya cooed in Izuku's ear before sliding out of Izuku and throwing away the condom, not before tying it. Izuku mumbled out a gentle yes before he was picked up by his partner and brought to the bathtub.

They cuddled together with lida as the big spoon, and he pressed kisses to the back of Izuku's neck "I love you Izuku. So much." Tenya said as he started at the rings on their fingers,

"I love you too, Tenya. I promise." Izuku cooed as he also glanced at the wedding rings.

Okay, I think it's the same. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 707