💗Hawksdeku💗

They are both 24, Quirkless Au.

Hawks's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes looking around the room, before smiling at my left. It was my boyfriend of four years, whom was sleeping peacefully with one of his arms dangling over my lap once I sat up. I picked up my clothes since I only had boxers on because of..um.. reasons that happened last night. I walked to the shower and started it, turning it to warm before I over heard a groan come from our bedroom. I peeked my head through the doorway and saw Izuku grabbing his clothes. He looked over at me and smiled with a slight blush, I moved over to him and kissed his temple before he pecked my lips.
"Wanna shower?~" I said with a suggested wiggle of my eyebrows.

He chuckled and smoothed his hands over my muscles and chest.
"As much as I would love to Keigo, I would like to one, walk today, and two, I'm stealing the shower that you started." He said walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I smirked to myself before getting some pants on, along with a light white T-shirt.
I walked to the little kitchen we have and started the coffee. It took me a few minutes to decide on what to make but decided on pancakes with some sausages. The pancakes were done cooking as a flipped the sausage, but arms wrapped themselves around my hips, and a head placed it self on my back.
"Hey Baby bird. Was the shower that you stole from me good?" I said teasing him.

I felt him nod a place a kiss on my back. I always loved the soft kisses we gave each other randomly. I placed all the food onto our separate plates before turning to Midoriya and running my fingers up his sides before stopping and looking at him. Izuku was watering a slightly bigger shirt then usual, that reached to his thigh, yet I could still see his boxers peeking out from the bottom of it. I immediately recognized the shirt though.
"Is that my shirt?"
"You mean our shirt? Then yes." Izuku said as he poured his coffee and grabbed a plate going to sit at the table to eat. I grabbed my plate of food, still kinda shocked at the sass from my sweet boyfriend.

"You could've asked song bird~" I cooed and began to eat my food, as a small blush crept onto Izuku's face. I heard him mutter something incoherently under his breath. After we finished eating I took all of our plates and put them in the sinks. I went up behind Izuku and hugged him, kissing all over his neck while he tried pushing me away.
"G-Go take your shower already!" Izuku yelped as I bite down leaving a small mark. I pecked his lips and walked to the bathroom.

Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 495