💗Shojideku💗

I'm sorry but, I'm gonna try to post once a week, school is almost over so it should be easier to write. I have like 7 drafts and I wanted to apologize. Enjoy the fluff.

Third POV:

Shoji was walking back to the dorm rooms after taking a nightly walk. You see, when he couldn't sleep he liked to walk, It's something that Tokoyami suggested. However, the night was not it his favor today since there was a someone trying to mug another person. Shoji couldn't help but interfere with the problem and help the girl.

Unfortunately the robber cut his arm and face when he went to get purse back, but thankfully he did succeed in retrieving the purse and scared the guy away. He knew he had to patch them up so he made a note to immediately grab the bandages from the bathroom. What he didn't account for was the fact that a certain sweet green head was up making hot chocolate. When Shoji walked in he saw Izuku.
"Ah. Hello Midoriya." Shoji said as he nodded his head. Izuku look up at him with soft eyes and a sweet smile that could make Shoji swoon and smile, but thankfully his mask covered it.

"Hey Shoji. What are you doing up so late?" Izuku asked with a tilt of his head, the way a puppy does when it's confused about something. Shoji looked up more slightly and heard a quiet gasp.
"What happened? Are you okay?!" Izuku was always worried about everyone other then himself, it's something Shoji liked about him, admired even.

The gentle giant nodded his head before watching as Izuku hurriedly went to grab some bandages for him. Shoji sighed softly, and pulled his mask up higher, making sure his smile or blush wouldn't be seen. The bubbly teen walked back into the kitchen which is where Shoji moved to and was currently, leaning against the counter. Izuku chewed on his lip before speaking up.
"Let me help you clean up. Can you um, sit down? I can't reach you.." Izuku said, bashfully.
"Okay, thank you Midoriya."
Shoji said as he walked to the table next to the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs.

He faced Izuku as he watched him wet a cotton ball with a little peroxide. Izuku carefully dabbed the wound on his face, it was a little under his eye so he was being extra hesitant when cleaning it. Shoji enjoyed Izuku's soft touch, he was always careful when cleaning or wrapping a wound and Shoji always liked watched Izuku's concentrated face. It reminded him of when he would talk about heros and there would be little stars in his eyes.
Izuku had a soft shade of coral on his cheeks as he held Shoji's face and placed a bandaid under his eye.

He then moved to his arm and held it gently, his soft fingers caressing the area next to the cut, as to lessen the pain and weirdly enough, Shoji did feel a little better.
"You should see Recovery girl tomorrow morning. Or I can call her, I have her on speed dial." Shoji couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped his mask as he shook his head.
"Thank you for the offer but I can wait until tomorrow. I appreciate the help also Midoriya." Shoji said as Izuku put the peroxide aside along with the cotton balls.
"Anytime Shoji!"

Izuku looked as though he wanted to say or do something but was conflicted in whether he should or shouldn't listen to his head. Izuku suddenly had a determined but also scared.
"Actually, um. I have, well, possibly one more thing that could h-help." Izuku's face was very flushed and Shoji wished he could see him look that cute everyday. Nonetheless, he nodded and waited. The smaller male delicately caressed the other males face and kissed the bandaid that was under his eye, then held one of his six arms that had the wound and kissed it too.

He smiled softly and fiddled with his fingers as Shoji himself was having a mild gay panic attack.
"Recovery girl always kisses wounds to fix them, and when I was a kid, my mother kissed my bruises to make me feel better so I just thought that maybe it would work!" Izuku rambled as he felt himself blush more.
"No, it helped, thank you. I'll come to you the next I get hurt." Shoji said, as he fixed his mask, hoping to cover his own flushed cheeks.

Izuku nodded and quickly gave Shoji a kiss on his mask, right where his cheek would be and grabbed his, now cold chocolate from the kitchen.
"See you tomorrow morning Shoji! Good night." Izuku said hurriedly, as he walked to his room. Shoji walked back to his dorm also, happy with the outcome of the night. He will need to talk to Izuku tomorrow but for now, he was happy.

Some good fluff. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 840