💗 TokoDeku 💗

Also one of my faves. Originally requested by Browsing_hot_topic but book was deleted.

Third person's POV

Midoriya, Jirou, Koda, Tokoyami, and Momo were all in the common room, Momo and Jirou being cuddly and cute, Koda showing Midoriya his pet bunny, and Tokoyami listening to a playlist he'd recently put together. Dark Shadow was looking around at everybody before his eyes landed on Momo who had just created a pretty flower. Dark Shadow remembered that his host, Tokoyami, had mentioned about giving Midoriya a flower to ask him out. Dark Shadow decided that it would be better to do it now then wait even longer. He then addressed his attention to the quite serene green haired boy. Dark Shadow had an idea to get Tokoyami to talk to Midoriya and hopefully ask him out Dark Shadow whispered to Momo making sure no one would hear them. except for Jirou who was wrapped in Momo's arms.

"Hil Can you create something for me real quick pleasel" Dark Shadow said trying to stay quiet but was heard from Koda and Midoriya too. They brushed it off minding their own business. Momo nodded and soon created a flower that Dark Shadow asked for. Dark Shadow asked for a stock. Dark Shadow grabbed the flower but made sure to thank Momo and went over to Midoriya. "Hi!" Dark Shadow said catching Midoriya's attention. "Hm? Oh! Hey Dark Shadow What's that?" Midoriya questioned with an arched eyebrow but still smiling. Dark Shadow smiled before putting it in Midoriya's hair.

"Tokoyami was talking about giving it to you because of its meaning!" Dark shadow said enthusiastically. Midoriya blushed slightly while Momo and Jirou smirked and looked over at Tokoyami. Koda smiled sweetly before speaking up

"A stock means, lasting beauty. it also means kindness or love." Koda said looking down slightly before glancing down slightly embarrassed bit gazed at everyone else in the room. Midoriya smiled and twirled the flower in his hand after removing it from the top of his hair, Midoriya gave dark shadow a small head rub before a kiss on the cheek. Midoriya got up and walked towards Tokoyami who was unaware of the situation that was unfolding behind him. Midoriya tapped Tokoyami's shoulder, who in return removed his phone from next to his head. "Hey Tokoyami, can I give you something?" Midoriya said with a flustered face and voice. The bird was confused before nodding. "Yeah? What's up Mid-"Before Tokoyami finished his sentence Midoriya kissed the top of his beak.

Thanks for the flower! You should come hang out with me later. Maybe go out." Midoriya had a slight tint of color to his cheeks. He started humming to himself while walking out if the common room. Tokoyami sat there with a surprised expression just processing everything that had just happened.

"You're welcome." Dark Shadow said with a smile. The other three were happy that their two friends might not have the same just friends' status soon. Hopefully more.

I liked rereading this one. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 520