💛 Monodeku 💛

Tw: Top!Monoma, Bottom!Izuku, Daddy kink, hair pulling, blowjob,
Original Requester was Problem_Children before book was deleted.
Tw: Smut. Duh.

Monoma's POV:

I was sitting on the couch at my house waiting for my husband to get home. There was a villain attack which they needed Izuku to help with. I was watching him on the TV and I noticed something. Every chance Bakugou had he got realty close to my Izuku, whether it was an arm around him or even a hand on his waist. I gritted my teeth and decided to grab something to drink since I was quite thirsty. I grabbed a glass of cream soda, (One of my favorites) and sat back down. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and saw Izuku walk in looking tired and really hot. In both senses. He took off his shoes and gloves and placed them next to the door

"Hey. How was the fight?" I asked looking him up and down. Izuku smiled and sat next to me.
"Long, hard, tiring. How are you?" Izuku asked with an adorable smile and a small giggle after tiring
"Fine I guess. I was watching you on TV and I couldn't help but notice that you let Bakugou get really close to you." I said with a hint of jealousy, Izuku just smirked and rolled his eyes before kissing me. I kissed him back and grabbed the back of his head licking his bottom lip, Izuku opened his mouth so, I slipped my tongue inside his wet mouth.

"Mmhm-" Izuku hummed slightly in my mouth before wrapping his arms around my neck.
"N-Neito I love you"

"I love you too Izuku" I said before kissing him once again. While we were having our little make out session I ran my hands through his hair before pulling harshly. I heard and saw him gasp loudly before he let out that ragged moan that I always loved to hear, especially since I knew that it was me making him moan like that. I felt him place his hands on my thighs and smirked into the kiss. I broke the kiss leaving a trail on saliva between us.

"Why didn't you stop Bakugou from being that close to you and touching you?" I asked him waiting for a reply. Izuku hummed before answering
"Aw~ I'm sorry daddy Are you jealous?" felt my pants tighten at
his choice of words.
"You should make it up to me, Baby boy, Your mine, got that?" I told him sternly, receiving a nod as a reply. Izuku starts to unzip the back of his hero outfit as I pull my pants off while he takes his hero suit off too. Izuku immediately pulls my boxers off along with his. I smirked and pulled him closer, all the way onto my lap. We both moaned out from the friction of our dicks touching. I grabbed both of our cocks in my hand and began stroking us at a fast pace, Izuku arched his back, he huffs out little moans or gasps every 2-3 seconds. Izuku lovingly and passionately kissed me, I obviously kissed back and continued to suck on his tongue and bite his bottom lip. I pulled away with our lips barley brushing against each other.

"Ba-Ah-by! I love you, please let me please you daddy-" Izuku moaned out. I smirked hearing how he started slurring his words which meant he was also close. I abruptly stopped my hand and grabbed a fistful of his pretty green hair.
"Go head then my baby boy" I spoke with an arched eyebrow. I saw a little drool on his lip, before he took my phallus in his scarred hand and ran his thumb over the slit, and slid off the couch and on the floor. He looked at my length before wrapping his soft lips around the tip

"Uhh~ your quite good at this baby, you always were even though you used to be in class 1-A." I said biting back a moan. I looked down only to see Izuku's sparkling green eyes gazing up at me while he moved his head up and down in swift movements. I ran my fingers in his hair before then pushing his head all the way down. I felt Izuku gag a little but that only lead me on more. I thrusted up into his drooling mouth more while roughly pulling his hair. I saw he had tears in his eyes that were threatening to spill, and soon they did.

"Your so good! Do you like it when I use you?" I asked/praised him. I felt him moan in response, It sent vibrations up my cock, I felt myself getting close so before I spilled into his mouth I pushed his head all the way down. I felt a shock overcome my body before cumming deep in his mouth. Izuku pulled off and I wiped the excess cum off of his mouth. I looked at his dick and saw that he came already too

"I'll go get a rag okay? You go lay down, I can tell your tired ." I cooed. Izuku nodded before walking to our bedroom as I grabbed a rag from the laundry room, to clean ourselves off. I went to Izuku who was now laying on the bed looking tired. I wiped him off too and tossed it in our laundry basket to leave it for the next day. "I'm tired. And my throat hurts" Izuku said, voice sounding quite scratching. I laid infront of him and held his hands in-between us. We both soon fell asleep with somewhat smiles on our faces.

Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 951