💗 Micdeku 💗

Mic is ½ years older than Midoriya in this. Was requested by ZylexanderProduction  Originally. But book was deleted.

Midoriya's POV:

I was walking to mine and Mic's classroom after classes because I forgot my notebook when helping his class earlier. I walked in the room when I saw Mic there with his hair down looking at some papers. He noticed me and smiled energetically, he's always really nice to people.
"Hey! Izuku what's up? You usually stay home after classes and the other teachers get let out." Present Mic asked looking me up and down. I shifted my feet and mumbled that I lost something You see, me and Mic have a game where we see who can be the boldest and make the other blush or back down first. Usually he wins, but today I refuse to give in no matter what he will blush first! Hopefully. I walked to a little storage closet that was in the classroom and began searching for it. My notebook had the students names written down along with a few doodles I do when the students are boring. I may also have a few drawings I did if Present Mic but that's besides the point, he'll never know about it

After a few more minutes of looking I feel some tap my spine which made me shudder out of confusion and because I can was a little scared. I turn and see the obnoxious blonde with a smirk on his face. He looked good with his hair down.
"Hey Izuku. What ya looking for, babe?" He said, so the games begin already.
"Just my notebook. It might have been put up since this is where the notebooks go after cleaning up." I said smiling and pretending to not be affected by the nickname. Present Mic walked to me but I simply stood there with arms folded and waited, Mic grabbed my hips and got kinda close to my face.

"If you back away first, I get to look though your little notebook. If I back away first then you win and I'll give it to you." He said with a sky smile. I grabbed his shoulders and went even closer to his face. I could tell he was surprised that I moved closer and not away.

After a few minutes of neither of us moving Mic grabbed my face and held it. He was only a few inches taller but I didn't have to stand on my tip toes to make my plan successful. I slowly closed the gap leaving him time to back out if he wanted. He kissed me back passionately when I got a mischievous idea to make him pull away from the kiss before me. I slowly put my hand on the shelf to the left of me and knocked over two books causing a loud thump to echo in the storage closet. Mic pulled away and looked around and at the door before looking back at me. I laughed while he looked confused and kinda upset.
"Guess who pulled away-It was you. Now, give me back my notebook and maybe a kiss again?" said/asked. The blonde pouted and gave me my notebook that was in his desk. I quickly pecked his cheek before walking to the teachers room,
"Bye Mic!! See you tomorrow." I yelled out to him
‘I have to call Midnight and tell her about this’ I thought while a smile came up to my face.

Hope it's good. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 592