💚Hero!Deku, Villain!Deku💚

Requested by Hibiki_Aoki
Pretend that they are from different worlds so they aren't like, the same person almost?

Villain! Deku's POV:

My other self was trying to make some macarons for the kids, y'know like Eri, and Kota. They were gonna meet for the first time and he wanted to make them macarons since neither of them have ever had it. I've made them a few times but only because Toga liked them, along with twice. Toga left me alone whenever I made them so I learned how to make them quite quickly. I heard a sigh come from the kitchen as I was texting the Denki from my world considering that he was my partner, and the UA traitor. I looked up at the bubbly version of me and chucked at the sight. He was on his what... Eighth attempt now?

He spilt the eggs on the floor this time, and added waaayyy to much vanilla extract and powered sugar. I laughed and walked over to see him huff out of annoyance and look at me. He furrowed his eye brows before speaking,
"Maybe you could, oh I don't know. Help me?!?" He hissed as he tried to glare at me but, he isn't good at it like I am.
"I could, buuut I don't want to." I dragged out the ‘But’ and smirked, laughing even more at the face he gave me.

"Please!! I'll pay you!" Now I was intrigued. If I'm getting paid I'll do it, the effort I put into it depends on he cash though.. I cringed at the thought of how much I just sounded like Uraraka in that small moment. I decided that I'd accept the offer and do it for him since I knew that he would mess it up.
"Fine. I guess I could help. But your out of the kitchen and I'm making it so, shoo."
"Ugh, fine. Thank you, I appreciate it! Is there any thing I can help with?"

He said as I nodded and pushed him away from the kitchen.
"When I'm done, your cleaning up the kitchen."
"You got it!! Thank you again! You know, your not that Villain like when we hang out." I rolled my eyes as he spoke with a cheerful voice.

Once I was done making all the macrons a put them in a box and checked the time. I groaned knowing that my team was getting worried about me, I put two on a separate plate for just my hero self.
"HEY!! I'm leaving! There's a plate that you can have, your cleaning!" I yelled so he would hear. I didn't get a reply for a few seconds until a loud thud was heard and he yelled and ‘OKAY’ from his room.

"Asshole." I mumbled underneath my breath before snatching an extra cookie leaving 8 in the box now. I saw him come down and try to give me a hug but I pushed him back slightly.
"Don't like hugs that much. See ya." I said as he waved back,
"Thanks again! Bye!" He enthusiastically chirped as I waved back again.

Hope you like. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 536