💛Serodeku💛

Requested by, Bffjfjdjdjskskskak tw: Brat kink, Daddy kink, Bondage, Top!Sero, bottom!Izuku

Third POV:

Sero had noticed Izuku's change in behavior today. Izuku had been flirting with a few of their classmates today but it was only because Izuku wanted to see what Hanta was like when he was jealous, they've been secretly dating for a few months now so Izuku decided to use that fact to his advantage. Izuku pretended he didn't notice Todoroki and Kirishima stare at his ass when he bent over to pick up his shirt which he 'accidentally' dropped in the locker room.

He also pretended to not understand why Bakugou and Kaminari would move quite close to him or when Bakugou wrapped his arms around his shoulders. However Sero took notice, he saw the way that some of them would stare at Izuku when he wore shorts in the lounge area when everyone was there. Hanta was getting tired of it, but the last straw was when he saw Shinsou lay a hand on his thigh and get a little closer to him and Izuku didn't move.
"Hey Midoriya! Can we talk privately for a quick second?"

Sero had a his usual small smile, but the look was completely different from what Izuku saw, it made excitement bubble up in his chest as he nodded. Sero led Midoriya down to his dorm room and without a second thought from the taller male, he pushed Izuku into his dorm and harshly held his wrists above his head, while staring at him.
"So, wanna tell me why your letting them stare at you and touch you?" Izuku had a smirk playing at his lips as he spoke.
"Oh? I didn't notice, well maybe I did but I don't care." Izuku liked to mess with Sero, it always pissed him off but Izuku liked when Sero would get a little mean.

"You better care, your acting like a brat and brats get punished y'know." Hanta got closer to his face as his voice turned to a slight whisper. Izuku kept the smirk on his face as he lightly grinded against Sero, teasingly biting his bottom lip.
"Oh really? What are you gonna do then?" Suddenly, without a warning Sero had taped Izuku's hands together and had him held against the bed. Izuku's eyes had widened as Sero furrowed his eyebrows, looking a little pissed off which meant a win for the green head.

But now, he wasn't sure what to do since he didn't really plan out his next steps smartly, so he decided to continue on with this little game.
"What's wrong daddy~ you look so angry. Are you mad that I messed with you" Midoriya knew what that name would do to him. He teased Sero before he felt Sero kiss at his neck as he rubbed his dick. Izuku gasped before Sero grabbed his jaw and made him look at him.
"I am angry, and your gonna take care of it. Your mine Izuku." Sero hiked up Izuku's shirt high enough to where his nipples were shown to, and ran his hands over Izuku's velvet like skin.

"I will, I promise Daddy, I wanna ride you." Sero looked up at Midoriya as he took one of his nipples in his mouth and twisted the other one, which elicited a loud and somewhat pained moan. Hanta took his hand and palmed Izuku's dick before removing his shorts. Izuku tired to move his arms to Sero but was stopped once again by Sero taping his arms to the bed to minimize the movement from Izuku.
"Stop acting like a brat." Izuku felt a shiver go down his spine again from the degrading name as he got harder. Izuku thrusted his hips up more, trying to create any type of friction.

Sero placed two fingers at Izuku's entrance and began thrusting them in an out with giving time for him to adjust.
"Gah! Hanta! Please-" Sero added a third finger knowing that Izuku would be okay. He kissed his jaw and bit his ear before brushing his lips against ear. He muttered lowly
"I want you to ride me, your gonna do the work this time." Izuku raised an eyebrow before answering.
"I'm not doing all the work," in reality, Izuku was fine with it and kinda wanted to but, messing with Sero was way more appealing in that moment. Sero chuckled sightly before removing his fingers and removing the tape from Izuku's arms that were taped to the bed. He pulled Izuku to his chest as he instinctively hanged his arms over Hanta's neck, his wrists still being bonded together.

Sero flipped then so Izuku was sitting on on his lap, as Sero removed his pants leaving him in his boxers only.
"Your gonna be good for daddy and do it, got it?" Sero purred as Izuku gasped again do to feeling Hanta's hard on.
"Y-yeah, I want you daddy" Sero slowly began removing his boxers as he kissed Izuku's jaw once again but this time, leaving marks and love bites over it.

Sero stroked himself a few times before guiding it into Izuku as they both released a loud and heavy moan. Hanta thrusted into him a few times before stopping suddenly with smirk plastered on his face. Izuku whined and begged for Sero to move but he just kissed Izuku's neck, ignoring his pleads. Izuku huffed before deciding to take matters into his own hands. His tried to break free from the take that was wrapped around his hands but to no avail.

"Fuck it" Izuku whispered, making it hard for Hanta to hear. Izuku started bouncing at a fast pace, leaving no time for either of them to have time to adjust to the movement again.
"Ah, please daddy~ move too, I'll be good- ngh!" Izuku moaned more as Sero gripped his hips and started thrusted up too, to keep the same pace as Izuku's.
"You've been acting all sassy and a brat all day, was- Mhn cause you wanted this? Ahh-"

"I-Im sorry, I wanted to- Mmah! I wanted to make, Ahh- Mmnh. You jealous!" Sero trapped Izuku's thighs and flipped his onto the bed and stopped moving.
"Wha-" Sero moved Izuku's legs to his shoulders and used some of his tape to tape his ankles together. He moved his legs over his shoulders, and began pounding into Izuku again. Izuku curled into Hanta as Sero pulled him closer. Izuku's moans and pleads for him to go faster were right next to Hanta's ear and it only turned him on more. Izuku captured Hanta's lips in a kiss to try and conceal his voice. Sero stroked Izuku's hair as Izuku threw his head back and tightened his legs and Arms around Hanta.

Izuku whimpered and moaned out little 'Ah's' over and over again.
"Please! Mnah~ Sero-" Hanta stroked Izuku's dick but right as he saw that Izuku's was about to cum, he placed his thumb over the slit before squeezing the base to stop him. Izuku whined and tried to thrust up into his hand to find his release in some way.
"That's not my name brat." Hanta began to slow down to tease him as Izuku kept rocking his hips, but to his dismay, it wasn't working.
"I-Im sorry, please let me daddy, I won't mess it up again daddy! Please just let me cum" Izuku very well could have cried from the pain of being stopped from reaching his climax.

"Maybe I just shouldn't let you cum, but I guess I will" Izuku cried out as he started rolling his hips again. Sero jerked him off again but, this time allowed him to cum. After a few more strokes Izuku came on Sero's hand as Sero came into him. They both panted as Sero kisses his cheek softly and pulled out. He removed the tape from Izuku's wrists and ankles and kissed the red marks that were made from it being a little to tight.

"I love you Izuku" Sero mewled. Izuku was still coming down from his high as he muttered 'Love you too' almost inaudible. Sero grabbed a tissue and wiped off his hand and grabbed his boxers along with Izuku's. They put their boxers on and Izuku Laird down. Sero laid on the bed with Izuku as the tv played some random Netflix show. Izuku's breathing was steady and he was slowly fading into sleep, but right before that, Sero kissed his forehead as Izuku gripped tighter onto Sero's shirt. Sleep soon consuming Sero as well.

Im making a second Serodeku on my Deku ship smutshots book so check it out if you want. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 1459