💗Tododeku💗

Honestly, I just read chapter 306 of the manga, and cried. I'm not ready to talk about it just yet. So have some fluff to help us both hopefully if you read it.

Third POV:

Izuku was in his room, scrolling through Instagram, specifically Otters in sweaters but no one needs to that part. He heard a knock at his door before hearing a key jiggle it's way into his door knob and seeing his door unlock. Izuku wasn't scared, instead, a pleasant smile graced his lips as he turned his phone off. He soon saw his door open hesitantly and a multi haired male walk in. He knew who it was at the very beginning, not needing to see him to know since Midoriya gave Todoroki a key to his door 'cause Shoto has a hard time sleeping or gets nightmares from his past, and Izuku tells him to just come in and lay down with him, Or if Todoroki ever needs something from his room then he can just open it and get it.

Izuku has a key to Shoto's dorm for the same reasons, plus they get to see each other when they want. Back to the present though, Shoto closed the door shyly looking quite embarrassed for an unknown reason to Midoriya as of that moment.
"Hey Sho, What's up?" Midoriya asked with a curious look as he focused on Todoroki, analyzing the way that Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck and shifted in his spot infront of the greenette's door, Todoroki would be lying if he said that having Izuku's eyes on him didn't make him blush. Izuku could read Shoto like a book, and could tell that he was indeed, uncomfortable or embarrassed.

"Uh, could you help me make tea? I don't want to well, touch the kettle.." Izuku couldn't completely hear the last part of his sentence but nonetheless got up and nodded his head with a smile still placed on lips. Todoroki made sure not to mention the part where this might of had also been an excuse to be near him, or how he had a slightly scratchy throat and wanted the honey tea that Midoriya would make him, if he mentioned the sore throat Izuku would go into 'mom' mode.

"Of course! Let's go." Todoroki was thankful for the fact that Midoriya was willing to help him always admired Midoriya's willingness to help his friends. It what made Shouto like him more.
"Thank you Midoriya, It means a lot to me. Really. Your always so caring, it's comforting."Shouto said as they walked to the kitchen.

Izuku was always so happy when Shouto would compliment him, he was happy when anyone would but, when it came to Shouto it felt.. different, but a good kind. They walked into the kitchen together while Izuku and him got the stuff out. Izuku started the water as Todoroki moved into the common room to look for any movies or shows to watch on the TV. The candy cane looking boy remembered that Izuku had something called 'Roku' where they could watch YouTube, Hulu or Netflix so, he'll see if they could watch something together on there.

Meanwhile, Izuku was pouring the hot water into a mug that already had some sugar in it along with the tea bags. He mixed it together before making himself a glass too.
"Hey Todo! Do you want any honey or lemonade mixed with your tea?" Izuku yelled loud enough for Shouto to hear his calls.
"Just honey please." Todoroki said as he walked into the kitchen area. Izuku smiled widely once again and added a little to Shoto's before adding some lemonade to his own.
"Here you go! It's made with love" Midoriya handed him the cup and placed some ice cubes in his own to help it cool down faster.

"I wish my mother made things with love Instead of burning my face. Thank you Midoriya." Shoto said with such a monotoned voice that Izuku contemplated whether or not to call him a therapist. Then again that would make Midoriya a hypocrite considering the fact that he needed one too, so he kept quiet and decided to just take out the ice cubes before talking again.

"Your welcome you, Katy Perry." Shoto sighed at the nickname knowing the reasoning for it, because of her song. Shoto saw Midoriya start walking to his room and felt a tinge of hurt, he felt a little selfish but he didn't want to stop hanging out with Midoriya, he wanted to be with him as long as he could and he didn't know why he felt like that. It kinda freaked him out but he always tried to push it down.
"Midoriya, can we watch something together in your room?" Izuku looked back at him and he saw a flash of joy sparkle in his eyes as the greenette nodded happily, excited to hang out with Todoroki a bit more.

"Of course! I wanted to hang out with you anyways." Izuku said without thinking and didn't even realize it, Though once he did, he tried pretending he didn't even with the light blush. They walked up to the green head's dorm but not before getting a snack or two. They sat down on the floor and Izuku went to Netflix and scrolled through some different shows, they came across a show that seemed good and began watching it. After some time though, Izuku felt a weight on his shoulder and turned his head slightly to see Shoto asleep. Izuku couldn't help but admire the usual cold faced boy, and moved some hair away from his face, before giving him a kiss on he temple.

He always loved him and was afraid to admit it so he hid it, but something compelled him to kiss his forehead now, and so he did. Before Izuku could stop himself he moved Shoto's head from his shoulder to his lap and played with his hair before the said boy snuggled his face in Izuku's shirt. They stayed like that, with Todoroki asleep and Midoriya gently brushing his fingers in his hair, and if Shoto woke up and decided to stay there then that was okay with Izuku, and it was more then okay with Shouto.

I felt a need to write this. Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 1066