💛Aideku💗

Requested by, skitsolove18
𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕^^^ 𝕚 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞!
Body praising, Top! Aizawa, Bottom! Izuku. Both 18, in UA. A little bondage. Slight self-deprecation

Third person's POV:

Izuku was upset. But as usual, he hid it with a smile and a simple, 'I'm Fine' however Shota could tell that he wasn't. Aizawa could tell by the fact that he stopped changing infront of him, Izuku would stop Shota from kissing him, once it came to removing clothes when usually, Izuku was the horny one out of the both of them most of the time. However the last two weeks, have been completely different. Izuku's been looking upset and Shota can't stand it, he got up an headed to Midoriya's dorm. He was gonna find out what was wrong, no matter what.

Once Shota came face to the door, he walked in without knocking knowing that Izuku was studying at this time since school just ended.
"Izuku, we should talk." Midoriya looked up at Aizawa from the desk he was sitting at, with he all might figure collection above him. His room has changed drastically since his first year, only having two posters up and a shelf full of figures along with a drawer full of his notebooks. Thankfully whenever they would.. do something together in Izuku's room it didn't feel like All might was watching them now.
"What's up Shota?" Izuku asked hesitantly, he was somewhat afraid of his boyfriend was gonna talk to him about but, Shota pulled Izuku away from his desk and pulled him on to the bed with him. Aizawa hugged Izuku tightly.

"I'm gonna ask you something, and you'll gonna answer or else I'm not letting you go" Izuku tried to wiggle his way out of the raven haired males grasp but ultimately failed.
"W-what is it Shota?"
"... Why are you avoiding all my touches, or avoid having to change infront of me all the time now?" Izuku held his breath. He knew why. Izuku hated looking at the scars littered over his arms and chest from his battles, they made him feel week like he wasn't strong enough. He hated it, and he started to feel insecure about Shota looking at any of them, or anyone for that matter.

"..."
"Answer me Kitten." Suddenly Izuku started crying, only a few tears but that was enough for Shota to immediately let go of Izuku and turn him to face him.
"Hey.. you can tell me baby. What's wrong?" Aizawa kept his voice gentle and quiet as to not scare Midoriya more.
"I-I'm sorry! I just, I haven't been okay with how I look recently. Like, I have a ton of ugly scars, from all my fights that show that I'm weak! I should've been able to stop them from happening but I couldn't. Plus, my body shape is still a little feminine and my freckles weird.. and I don't like them, there just imperfections." Izuku explained, a tear or sob breaking the sentence or word that he was saying.

Shota's eyes softened as he placed his head against Izuku's forehead and kissed his cheek.
"No, that's not true at all. Your look amazing." Izuku was silent from those simple words. He wanted to believe them but his mind kept telling him not too, and Shota could tell that.
"Let me show you how beautiful you are Izuku." Shota whispered that in his ear before licking the shell of it and biting it. Izuku's breath caught in his throat but nodded, letting Aizawa do what he wanted.
"Lie down now." The green head laid down on his back, watching Shota grab remove his scarf and place it on the bed.

Aizawa removed Izuku's shirt Which instinctively made the greenette wrap his arms around himself.
"Remove your pants too kitty." Izuku did as told hesitantly but, he knew that Shota would stop if Izuku really wanted him to. Aizawa grabbed Izuku's hands and his scarf, and began to tie them to the head board. Izuku tried to cover himself by curling in on himself with his legs.
"Your adorable you know? I bet everyone thinks that. (I do) but your mine.