💗 Meideku 💗

Requested by, 0-0_im_dead
Deku's in the support course in this one. His quirk is telekinesis. Listen to the song too! It's amazing!

𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦'𝕤 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Apparently Mei thought that, creating a jetpack would be a good idea... It was not. There was a slight explosion but thankfully, it wasn't that big.
"Really Mei? I told you not burn it onto the metal, or the mix those two chemicals." I said with quiet sigh, as I walked to her to make sure she wasn't hurt. Thankfully she's smart enough to wear goggles when doing stuff like this.

"I thought that Ammonia and Bleach could mix together! I forget that they couldn't."
"It's fine, are you okay though Mei?" I asked worryingly. She smiled and gave a thumbs up,
"Of course Izuku! I just gotta try a different chemical instead!" I laughed admiring her optimism with things like this. I nodded and got back to work on a mask for a friend of ours, Shinsou. He wanted it for his hero costume which made me happy that he trusted me enough to do it.

I saw Mei from the corner of my eye walk over to her phone and hook it up to a small speaker we have. I couldn't tell what she was doing until a song started playing, I'm pretty sure it was called 'Gravity' by Against the current.
I saw her start swaying to the beat before singing the lyrics, she was acting like she's in a music video. I smiled as I stared at her, placing down the mask and tool I once had in my hands.

"Izuku~ Come dance with me!!" Mei reached out her hands for me to grab. I gently took them and as she started singing the song again. I felt a warmness flood it's way on my cheeks and nose while she smiled and jumped on me, it was a makeshift hug where she basically koala hugged me. I grabbed her back so she wouldn't fall and so I wouldn't fall backwards too.
"Thanks for dancing and hanging out with me after school again." She mentioned while I cautiously put her down. Without thinking I spoke

"I'd do it any day to see your pretty smile." I could already tell I had a lovesick look on my face which only made me more embarrassed when I realized. I started to stammer and stutter trying to think of what to say but she beat me to it.
"Your smile is really pretty to handsome!" She said confidently, I coughed and looked back at her with a smile before she placed a surprisingly soft kiss on my cheek.
"A-After this do you wanna go get something to eat together?" I asked. She hummed and nodded while giving me another kiss.
"Yeah! Id like that Izuku."

Kinda short sorry, Wattpad deleted the first version. I hope this is okay, be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 492