III

Jisoo’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a hot breath against my neck. I groaned in pain as the massive headache hit me. I then felt someone moving away from me.

“how’s your sleep?” a familiar voice asked me and I look around.

I was in an unfamiliar room. It kinda looked like a hotel room.

“where am I?” I asked and suddenly she grabbed my chin forcefully gripping it so tight to make me look at her cat-eyes.

“Answer me first,” she said firmly and I nodded. She’s hella scary I swear.

“you are really asking me that? Your bodyguard made me inhale something for me to fall asleep so how do you expect me to enjoy my sleep?” I said sarcastically which annoyed her.

“don’t you dare talk to me that way!” she yelled and dig her nails deeper into my face. I closed my eyes feeling the pain.

“you will learn to respect me or you’ll face consequences.” She hissed.

I can’t believe this is the true color of their idol.

Jennie then kissed my cheek and let go of my face,
“I’m glad you’re awake. Watching you sleep is fun but it gets boring after a few hours.” She said and smiled,
“hungry? I’ll order room service for you,” she said and I quickly moved away from her.

“stop acting you did nothing! You kidnapped me! You’re sick!” I yelled at her that made her raise her eyebrows and smiled wickedly,

“I’ll let that slide because you don’t know the rules, but you better watch your mouth. I didn’t kidnap you.” Jennie said and my hand started shaking.

“what the f*CK? You brought me here against my will and you don’t call that kidnapping?!” I shouted again she suddenly pushed me down the bed, getting on top of me.

“I didn’t kidnap you, you’ll be my wife and it is my right to own you and bring you here with me.” She said smirking and my eyes widened.

“Are you even for real? ugh you’re losing your mind.” I said and she only smirked at me. She licked her lips while eyeing me up and down.

“you’re so beautiful Jisoo, I wanna touch you and have you all for me.” She said moving her face closer to mine.

“No…d-don't you dare…” I said shivering in fright but she glared at me.

“oh yes I dare, rule number one, never reject me. You will always agree to everything I want. Understood?” she asked and I nodded, I don’t know what this person was capable of.

“now clothes off,” she said sternly and my eyes widened. What the hell did I get myself into?