VII

'

Jennie’s POV

I can still feel Jisoo’s soft lips on mine. Her mouth tastes delicious, and I could kiss her all day without losing our breath if only that was possible. She makes me feel alive like she was some kind of vitamin. I feel so much better around her. It’s a good idea to bring her here with me. I would never let go of her, ever.

Suddenly, her helpless face flashed into my mind when I was punishing her.

I still feel bad at it, but she needs to behave. I can’t just tolerate her actions. I know she’s already a package to be my wife, but she still lacks something and that is being submissive to me. I want her to learn to follow everything I want and say yes to everything I say. To be the person that would always be there for me and only me. I know I just met her yesterday but my feelings for her are starting to grow. I admire her so much, no scratch that—I love her. That is maybe the perfect word to describe my feelings for her. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I do, I do love her. And I want her to love me back.

I already missed her even though It wasn’t even a minute passed when we part ways. I just really hope, whatever my manager will say is important because I would bury him alive if it wasn’t. I didn’t want to leave my baby behind for nothing.

While I was hardly trying my best to patiently wait for my tour manager, I saw the dick head Jinyoung sneakily trying to walk past me but of course, he’ll never get away with my eyes.

He was the reason why my baby got punished today, so he has to pay.

I quickly pulled his shirt and elbowed his stomach so hard, enough for him to stumble on the floor groaning in pain.

He looked at me very terrified and I kicked her leg as hard as I can. I’ll make sure he won’t be able to walk after this.

“who the fuck gave you the permission to talk to my girlfriend?!” I spat out and kicked her leg again, he can only groan in pain.

“Answer me!” I yelled kicking his leg again and again as he flinched and continued groaning.

“I-I’m sorry,” he said in a low voice,

“If you dare talk to her again, I will make sure that you'll dig your own grave and beg for me to kill you,” I said firmly and he quickly nodded.

My manager then came looking shocked at what he saw.

“What happened here?” he asked confused and I stare at him wearing my fake smile.

“nothing important, he was just sweeping the floor with his clothes,” I said and walked away, my manager then followed me.

We talked a lot about my scheduled tours and all. It was boring to listen. My work doesn't excite me anymore. All I can think of is my precious Jisoo. She was always in my mind, and I can’t wait to go back to her.

Jisoo’s POV

Lisa and I got silent after our conversation and just waited until Jennie comes back. After a while, we saw the door opened revealing a smiling Jennie. She looks happy, way 'too' happy.

I then felt uneasy.

“Thanks for looking out for my baby, Manoban. Now leave” she pushed Lisa towards the door and I look at them weirdly.

‘she’s up to something,’ I mumbled inside my mind.

“Alright, stop pushing me!” Lisa whined but got out, nonetheless.