XXXIII

Jisoo's POV

I still felt all the pain Jennie caused me and the thought of what she could've done to Soojoo, horrified me even more. I couldn't even look at her in the eyes. Every time she was near me, my entire body shivered. I flinched when I saw that Jennie and Wendy walked out of the bedroom.

"so sweetie, you will come with me tonight. After your argument with Jennie it's the best that you give each other some space." Wendy said. My eyes widened in surprise. Jennie would actually give me away for a while?

I couldn't believe what I just heard... maybe this was a test.

"Don't worry Jisoo, Jennie wants you to be able to recover from everything. I promise I will take good care of you, so take your luggage and follow me." Wendy said and I looked at Jennie very unsure. She just nodded but I could tell that she didn't really like this. Wendy must have a lot of influence on her...

I did what I was told and Wendy lead me to her car. I couldn't believe that I actually met her. I only saw her on the posters that Seulgi had in her room.

"You don't have to be so nervous. I'm not like Jennie" She said and rubbed her hand over my leg.

"It's not that, I just couldn't believe I actually saw you in person now not just in posters." I said and blushed while she giggled.

"You're so cute. I promise we will have a lot of fun together." she said and I was finally able to smile.

Right after we arrived at her house...or mansion, I basically thought I was in candyland. Everything was pink and vintage just like I imagined her house to be. She helped me with my luggage and I really felt like I was in a fairy tale castle when we entered the house.

"Alright first, I would like to see your wounds... Jennie told me she was harsh on you" Wendy said and I gulped.

"I know you're scared but Jennie approved of this. I just want to help you" she said and I slowly took off my shirt with my shaky hands.

She shrieked in horror when she saw my back.

"I'm so sorry..." she whispered out and I could feel her gently stroking her fingers over my wounds.

"I have a cream for wounds like this" she said and quickly went to a different room. It was ironic that I didn't even think about trying to escape. I was just too scared about getting punished again.

Soon Wendy was back with the cream and she gently put it all over my wounds. I moaned when the cream was on my wounds. It really took the pain away.
"You know, Jennie really feels bad about going so far with the punishment. She lost control over her anger and she regrets hurting you so much." she said. I looked at her in disbelief.

"she never regrets to punish me.." I said and she sighed.

"Yes she thinks that it was necessary to punish you but she also thinks that the last punishment was too much. She wants to find a way to be more gentle to you." she said and I couldn't listen to her words without having the urge to vomit.

"Nothing she does can ever make me like her. I don't want to get stockholm syndrome." I said

"Listen Jisoo, her mother is like her as well. It's their way of love. Out of so many people, Jennie chose you because she really loves you. It's always a good feeling to be loved." she said and I should've known that she couldn't be completely sane when she was friends with Jennie.

"That's not love, that's obsession." I said and she turned me around, so I was facing her.

She looked deep into my eyes.
"I agree she shouldn't be so violent towards you but you also shouldn't be so disrespectful towards her love. I know Jennie very well and she can be good to you, if you make her feel loved. That's what she was craving for." she explained and I took a step back at her.

"You're crazy like her" I said and her eyes widened.

"We're not crazy. I know her mother very well since Jennie were always good friends and she taught us how true love works. The relationship this woman has with her wife was perfect and Jennie and I just want to get it right." she said and I looked at her very confused.

"It doesn't seem right tho" I sighed

"I can assure you that Jennie's love towards you is special. She still needs some teaching about finding the right balance between too hard and too gentle" she said and I really couldn't listen to her any longer.

"I'm tired." I just said and she grabbed my luggage.

"I will bring you to your room" she said and made me followed her.

"Just one question, if you find your special someone, will you also do things like Jennie?" I asked

"well, I would definitely keep them to myself because Jennie's mother taught me that as well since Jennie and I were so close but the only difference is that I'm too gentle while Jennie was too hard. I wasn't around Jennie's mother as much as Jennie was, so I'm not harsh enough for her liking." she said and hearing those words gave me headache.

They were all insane especially Jennie's mother. I truly hoped that I would never have to meet her.

"Did you know that Jennie kidnapped me?" I asked and she giggled.

"of course, she showed me who her special someone was and I was kinda jealous that she already found her lover while I didn't but I was also jealous of the fact that she saw you first." she said and winked at me before leading me to my bedroom for tonight.

It seemed like a princess bedroom.

"Your bathroom is right next to my room and I wouldn't mind if you come to my bed, when you feel lonely" she said and I looked at her very confused before she left the room.

At first, I thought she was actually nice but now I knew that she was crazy as well. Maybe not as much as Jennie but definitely enough for me to worry about my night here...