VI

Jisoo's POV

Jennie was quiet the whole ride, why? because she was sleeping in my chest. She seems very comfortable despite our sitting position. I have no other choice but to hold her so she wouldn't fall. She looks so harmless when she sleeps and I'm not wishing for her to die but I hope she remains asleep forever like sleeping beauty so she wouldn't threaten me again.

Suddenly, she started moving in my chest and that tickles me but I remained firm to prevent myself from causing unnecessary noise. Jennie slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them gently. And I swear she looks so adorable if I didn't despise her I would probably fall for--da f*ck. What am I thinking?

She stares at me and smiled.
"thank you for making me sleep in your embrace, I enjoyed my pillow" and she stares at my breasts. I quickly felt my face heating up as I covered my chest with my arms protectively.

"you can cover that all you want, I own that anyway." She said and winked at me,

'aish this pervert'

When we arrived at the venue, my body stiffens as Jennie instantly dragged me away with her.

"don't forget that you still have your punishment baby..." she said with her usual creepy voice which scared the hell out of me.

I hope she won't kill me.

Rosé saw how Jennie was dragging me and she looks at me very concerned. Okay, now I'm getting more scared. What will Jennie do to me as a punishment? Oh please don't let it be the end of me.

"Unnie! Where are you taking her?" Rosé shouts at us, Jennie turned towards her glaring.

"you stay out of this Park" Jennie spat out making Rosé gulp and stood frozen in her spot.

Jennie continued dragging me away as we reached the backstage area. The venue was so huge and I am quite sure if I was left alone in here, I would get lost. I jump a little when I felt Jennie's grip getting tighter and I could feel my bone-cracking down there. She pulled me into a room that seems like the dressing room. Nobody was there except for the two of us. Before I could even react, I heard the door clicked and I realized she locked the door.

I started shivering as I saw the way she stares at me.

"take off your clothes." She said glaring at me and I flinched at the sound of her raspy voice.

Am I losing my virginity now?

It terrifies me just by thinking of those,

She was being her creepy self again and I could only stay frozen in my spot. She looked me up and down.

"didn't you hear me?" she asked making my eyes widened, I nodded vigorously.
"then why aren't you doing anything?"

"I-I'm sorry," I said lowering my head. Now, how I wish she's just asleep again.

"don't make me repeat myself." Jennie hissed and my body started shivering. I slowly took my dress off with my shaky hands. As soon as I was only covered with undergarments, she instantly pushed me against the table, making my butt face her.

"Please don't take me like this..." I begged,

She then leaned over my face and kissed my cheek.

"don't worry wife, I won't take you like this just yet. You're still a virgin and I want your first time to be gentle." Jennie whispers in my ear and I gulped.

Suddenly, she grabbed my butt making me jump a little.

"who owns this?" Jennie mockingly asked and I tried to turn to look at her but she grips at my ass tightly making me groan in pain.