XXIV

A/N: You might want to reread the chapter before this. It was updated 'cause I made a little mistake back there.

Jennie was holding my hand tightly when we were driving our way to my home town. During the last few days, I tried my best to keep her happy, so she wouldn't change her mind to fulfill my request. It was obvious that she didn't like the idea of seeing my family and friends and as soon as she had a slightest excuse to cancel it, she would do it.

"Remember who you belong to, don't you dare try to esca--" she started but I interrupted her.

"I won't. I just want to visit my friend and family. Don't you think I should introduce my girlfriend to them?" I said to calm her down and a bright smile appeared on her face. She kissed the tip of my hand and I sighed. I really hope that she would let her guard down.

We arrived at a hotel. Jennie didn't want me to stay at my own house, so she booked a hotel room.

She told me that her own home town wasn't that far away, but she doesn't want to go there either saying that she doesn't want to visit her parent's house to introduce me just yet.

We got out of the car and an employee of the hotel instantly took care of our luggage while he lead us to our room. As soon as we got all of our things in the room, I instantly wanted to contact my sister.

Jennie wasn't very happy about this but she tried to hold herself back to prove her point.
"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked and she sighed before handing it to me. I quickly called my sister and I knew that Jennie was still in ear shoot.

"yah! where the hell have you been?! we've been searching for you the entire time. We even went to the police but they didn't do much of a help. And the next thing we knew, you're all over the news because of the singer and model Jennie Kim announced you being together! the f*** you got a lot of explanation to do missy!" I heard my sister in rage and I sighed. If only she knew the truth about what I'm going through right now.

"It's a long story unnie but I'll explain everything I promise, is Eomma and Appa home?" I asked

"no, they're on a trip for some business matters. Where the hell are you? Do you plan on living with that Jennie Kim now? please tell me you're not." She asked a bit worried, she can be a pain in the ass most of the time but she always look out for me like the good unnie.

I bite my lip holding my tears. It's sad that I can't see my parents, I miss them so much.
Jennie's been listening to our conversation the whole time, I need to get my act right, I can't just let her see me breaking down over a talk with my sister.

"Unnie, can we meet in our favorite place?" I asked

"of course, I will bring Nayeon with me. She was very worried about you as well." She said before we ended the call.

As soon as the call ended, Jennie instantly grabbed my wrist and looked at me very angry.

"Who is Nayeon?" she agressively asked,

"She is my cousin" I simply replied that made her calm down.

"Alright, what is this place you go to?" she asked

"Karaoke pub. Many young people go there. It's basically one of the fun places in this town." I said and she nodded before telling her bodyguards to join us.

I didn't like that these men were coming with us but Jennie couldn't go out without causing a riot so they had to join us.

The pub wasn't far from here, so we didn't use the car. There weren't many parking slots anyway. The pub wasn't very full since it was a week day and I instantly saw my sister and Nayeon sitting on our usual table. Their eyes widened when they saw Jennie beside me. I sighed before I walked towards them. Irene unnie stood up and slapped me in the head making me groan in pain.

"how dare you run out of the house?!" she yelled at me, I rubbed my head easing the pain. I then felt Jennie hold me tightly and kissed my head. I flinched at her action and saw my sister glaring at us.

"I don't have any issue about you being together but I can't just let my sister do whatever she wants without informing us!" Unnie continued to yell. I took a deep breath and stare at her seriously.

"Unnie it's not what you think, I was--" I was about to spill it but Jennie squeezed my wrist enough for me to stop talking.

"She was sorry for not telling you so we decided to come and meet you to formally tell you about us" Jennie said flashing a good amount of smile in her face.

Irene unnie stare at her hesitantly for seconds before she sighed and nodded.

"Fine, you're a big girl now chu, you're on the right age to decide what's good and what's not. Tho. I'm still disappointed that you run away from home just to be with her but I'll let that slide." Irene unnie said making my jaw dropped. wtf she really falls for these lies?

"Thank you unnie, I'll take care of her I promise" Jennie said and smiled victoriously. I can't believe she just tricked my sister.

"It's good to know that you're alright my stupid sister, I gotta go I still have to meet someone. Remember to tell eomma and appa about you two okay?" Unnie said and hugged me tight. I almost didn't want to let go of her but I saw Jennie glared at me so I quickly pulled away. Unnie then left us going I don't know where.

Jennie pulled me closer to her, until Nayeon finally speak up.

"Omg chu! you managed to impress the ever famous Jennie Kim! That's amazing!" Nayeon cheerfully said and Jennie smirked.

"thank you" Jennie said kissing my cheek.

"You two look good together kyaahhh" Nayeon squealed and how I badly want to slap her head back to its normal state.

Jennie seemed to be please by Nayeon's compliment towards us.
"well thank you, because you are my girl's cousin, you can always visit her, so she wouldn't be lonely when my work forces me to be away from her." Jennie offered and Nayeon's eyes were shining bright.

"Omg! I would love to! I really love your music and your fashion choices. I will definitely support you and Jisoo as much as I can." She cheered and Jennie chuckled.

Suddenly, one of Jennie's bodyguards whispered something in her ear and she sighed very annoyed.
"I need to take care of something. Look out for my girl for me." Jennie said and kissed my cheek before she left.

"awwee chu! why didn't you introduce us sooner! she is so cool!" Nayeon said but my expression remained serious.

"Nayeon listen, I couldn't contact you or my sister because she didn't allow it. We weren't really together, she kidnapped me and I needed to get away from her, please help me" I begged and Nayeon's jaw dropped.

I looked at how her face turned into different emotions. I was hoping that she would believe me because she's been my friend and cousin for like forever but guess I was wrong.

"I don't believe this. She was rich and famous. She doesn't need to hold someone hostage. She also seems nice and cool.. I think you're just not used to so much love that you imagine bad things in your mind because it's just too good to be true." Nayeon said

I face palmed myself hearing her response, I can't believe she prefer to be on Jennie's side rather than her own cousin.

"Nayeon trust me. You don't know her true self. She is a monster" I said but she didn't seem to believe me.

"Don't be so dramatic" she said and I was about to argue with her more but one familiar face caught my eyes. I would recognize this gorgeous human being even from a far.

"Soojoo..." I breathed out.