XXX

Jisoo's POV

I sighed in pain when I woke up this morning. Jennie was never so rough like yesterday night... She even attacked me while I was sleeping. My center was burning from all the pain and I slowly got up to go to the bathroom. Jennie was already gone so at least I could shower in peace. I quickly used the bathroom and do my thing.

I was half way finished when I stopped as I heard Jennie yelling from the room.

"Get your ass here now!" she yelled that made me flinch. I am in big trouble.
I was disappointed that I didn't finished my shower but I definitely didn't want to keep her waiting so I got out wearing only a towel. I slowly walked to the room. I couldn't walk properly because of my sore center. Jennie smirked when she saw how weak I was.

She gestured me to sit on the bed next to her and I instantly did.

"So what happened at the party yesterday? Tell me everything." she said. I look at her nervously.

"Well... I talked to a few people, then we played a game and then Nayeon brought me home. There wasn't really something special happened." I said trying to be convincing but I stare at her weirdly when she started laughing.

"Ohh baby, my head hurts." she said making raised my eyebrow at her.

"why?" I asked

"because you're filling it with bullsh*t. Did you really think Nayeon wouldn't tell me what you did?" she asked sarcastically. I froze hearing her words. Nayeon told her about the kiss. What a traitor! she told me she would stay silent!

"so? don't you have anything to say?" she asked making me gulped.

"I'm sorry that I kissed Soojoo. I really didn't mean to. It was an accident." I said getting terrified. Jennie's face darkened even more.

"It's not only that. You tried to plan to escape with her help!" she yelled making me jump a little. She also knew that? But Nayeon wasn't there when we talked about that..

"You told Nayeon to spy on me don't you?" I asked her suspiciously and her face turned red.

"don't you dare throw the issue on me! I am very disappointed to you! Do you have any idea how many rules you broke?!" she yelled at me.

My whole body started to shake in fear. I wasn't able to react right away. I never saw Jennie so angry like this.

"I don't tolerate such disrespect. You were very very bad last night despite my warnings and constant reminders. I was so easy on you that's why you betrayed me!" she yelled so loud that my ears started to hurt.

"I'm sorry... I will never do it again..." I whimpered out in fear.

"Oh you definitely won't after I'm done with you." she said and pulled out something out from her bag. My eyes widened when I saw handcuffs.

"Jennie please don't! I'm sorry!" I screamed desperately and tried to get away from her but she already managed to straddle me on the bed while my head slammed on the head board.

I tried to resist but she pushed her weight down on me more. She cuffed both of my hands on the side of the bed making it painful for me to try and get away.

"Jennie please stop this!" I yelled while I struggled to get out of the cuffs but it's only painful to do so.

"You shouldn't have disobeyed me!" she yelled back and I could see pure aggression in her eyes. She wants to let me suffer.

I tried to kick her away while she put cuffs around my ankles but she didn't even budge.

"Please don't do this... I'm sorry!" I cried out but she silenced me by slamming her lips against mine in a rough kiss. She was biting my lip so hard that blood was coming out while I quietly growl in pain. This wasn't kissing. This was devouring. She forced her tongue inside my mouth almost making me gag while she moaned.

When she was done, she had a sinister grin on her face while she caressed my cheek.
"Time to pay" she said before she quickly took my towel away and throw it around the room leaving me all naked for her own pleasure. My exposed body was shivering while she rubbed her hands all over it.

"I will never get tired of seeing you like this baby..." she muttered out making me gulped. She got off me and I released a quick sigh. I thought she was finished with me but I've been too early to judge. She walked towards her closet and look for something...