XIV

Jisoo's POV

We finally got our food and we were silently eating. Nobody dares to talk. It's kinda unusual seeing Jennie this quite, like a shy person she is or anything, which was actually way too far from her personality.

My body was still recovering, I can still feel the pain in my 'you know where' and it's making me uncomfortable but I'm trying my best to stay firm and calm.

I was so focused in my food when Jennie cleared her throat.

I instantly look at her,

"are you feeling better now?" she asked and I furrowed my brows in confusion. Is she really showing concern? like for real?

"a little" I said shortly and went back to my food

I jump a little when Jennie drop her fork and knife in her plate in a not so gentle manner.

"f*ck, I don't even know why I'm suddenly feeling awkward around you. I did ask for your forgiveness already right?" She asked annoyed

I quickly nodded getting scared of her burst out,

"good, so I don't have anything to worry about. I even granted your special request so we're even now." Jennie said and took a deep breath.

what is wrong with her? I swear her mood swings are out of this world.

I only nodded in response with having no intention to argue with her anymore and went back to eating my food.

When we were finished,

Jennie paid the bill,

"let's go home?" she asked and I mentally rolled my eyes,

she's making it sounds like I'm living with her or something, she just kidnapped me and I'm never going to call her place my home. Home is the place where you get to feel safe, secured and loved. And being with her, I could never feel safe.

"hey did you hear me?" Jennie asked again getting slightly annoyed.

"oh yeah yeah" I said snapping away from my thoughts and tried to get up but I only stumbled back to my chair.

damn I'm still weak and tired, I can't even get up.

"right you need help" Jennie realized and called out one of her body guard,

"as much as I hate seeing somebody else touching my girl, I'll let it slide this time. Go carry her to the car." Jennie instructed her bodyguard,

I look at her confused,

"I am only following your request. 'No touching' right? so stop giving me the look before I change my mind" She said and l quickly look away from her,

I'm not expecting for her to take my request seriously, but well it's a good thing for me.

Jennie's bodyguard gently lifted me and carried me to the car. Jennie was observing her bodyguard's every more like an inspector,

When I was successfully put inside the car, Jennie quickly followed and sat beside me leaving a space between us.

I smiled at the way she was doing,

I think I'm going to enjoy this. It's like my free day without being bothered by Jennie's perverted personality.

We drove back to the hotel. The drive is very quite and peaceful for me.

Jennie's on her phone doing God knows what, I then felt my eyes got heavier and so I decided to drift to sleep with my head leaning against the window.

Minutes later~

"baby...wake up we're here" I heard someone said and I slowly opened my eyes.

My heart beat run faster when I saw Jennie's face very close to mine.

I quickly sat up and stare at her,

"I thought I said no touching?" I asked her furrowing my eyebrows

"I did not touch you, look" She lifted the pillow in her lap.

"I saw how uncomfortable you were sleeping against the window so I put this pillow and let you sleep in my lap. I did not touch you." She said seriously,

I look at her suspiciously again before I was convinced,

"thank you" I said and look away, this whole thing is getting a little bit...weird

"you're welcome wife" Jennie said and I rolled my eyes before staring at the window.

I'm not even her wife,

After a minute, the car stopped.

"we're here" Jennie said and opened her car door before stepping outside.

Okay she just left, how am I suppose to leave this damn car? I can't even stand.

I then saw my car door opened and it revealed Jennie's smiling face holding a wheelchair.

"what is that for?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me,

"you can't walk right? then you'll use this" Jennie said and I raised my eye brow at her,

"what about your bod--" I was cut off

"I couldn't take it seeing you getting carried by someone else again" Jennie scoffed and I sighed, how possessive this girl can get

"let's go?" She asked and attempted to touch me but I move away from her,

"no touching" I warned and she look at me mischievously

"I know, that's why I'm wearing gloves" She smirked and lifted her hands in front of my face.

I can only face palmed myself,

She's unbelievable,

"let's go?" she asked and I only nodded not wanting to argue with her anymore,

She gently carried me making me sit on the wheelchair before pushing me inside the hotel.

I look like a differently abled right now and it's all because of Jennie, it's all her fault. Her stupid punishment.

Never in my life have I experience this kind of exhaustion.

We stepped inside the elavator bringing us to the floor where Jennie's room was located.

She pushed me all throughout as we reached her room.

She then made me lay on the bed and I tried to relax myself. I'm not joking when I said that I will need the rest of the day to recover.

I felt Jennie's eyes on me,

"what?" I asked

"is it really that painful?" she asked and I scoffed at how dumb her question was.

"Isn't it obvious? I can't even stand or walk" I said annoyed and I saw how her face turned pale.

"I didn't know you're this sensitive, I'm sorry" She said sincerely,

Wow, Jennie Kim can be sincere sometimes.

She went near me and covered half of my body with blanket.

"you'll have the entire day to rest, don't worry I won't bother you this time" Jennie said and I was about to protest when I thought she was going to kiss my forehead but then I stopped when i felt her hand that was covered with glove caressed my hair.

"get well soon wife" She said softly and I felt slight churn inside my stomach.

what the hell is wrong with me?