Chapter 3

[JENNIE]

I groaned as I shifted my position on my bed. I felt the pain throbbing in my head as my brows furrow.
It took me a while to adjust my sight as I fluttered my eyes open. White and blue ceiling, blue covers, the walls and the door! Oh my fucking God! I immediately sat up but that only made my headache worse.
"Holy shit! What happened?", I groaned and looked at the whole room.
"Where the hell am I?", I murmured. I went off the bed and carefully took my things that were surprisingly placed on the top of the bedside table.
I checked my phone and I saw Rosie's 28 missed calls.
"What the hell??", I dialed her number and silently thinking of going out of the room. I really don't know whose house is this and I don't feel anything weird in my bed. I also don't feel like I had sex or something. I was trying to recall everything that happened last night yet my memory is failing me.
I heard Rosie's voice over the phone and I sighed in relief so I stopped from coming out of the room coz someone might hear me.

"Oh thank god! You finally answered! Where are you?! I've been calling you all night! Last time I remember I left you playing in the slot machine then suddenly you're gone. I was so worried about you", I heard her sniffled. She must be really worried about me. But I can't tell her anything coz I really dont know what happened.
"I'm sorry Rosie Posie but I didn't even know what happened and now I just woke up in this unfamiliar room and I don't know whose house is this", I told her.

"Why are you whispering?", Rosie asked.
I cleared my throat and tried to maintain my low voice.
"Coz someone might hear me", I said. Then she gasped.
"Oh my god! Did someone abduct you? Oh my god! I'm gonna call the police, what's exactly your location? This is all my fault! Oh my god!", She was already crying and panicking and I can only face-palmed myself.

"No. No. No. Rosie. I'm fine. All my things are here, I think someone just brought me here but I'm okay. I'll just go out of this house and I'll go to your place as soon as I get out of here", I turned the knob while I'm still talking to Rosie then looked left and right to see if somebody is watching me or something.

"Okay I already got out of the room, I just need to- Oh my fucking God!", I screamed when I saw someone behind me.
"Hey what happened?", Rosie panicked in the other line but I was left gawking at the girl who has a blank expression in her face yet she's so fucking attractive. Wow.

"Hello~", Rosie spoke again.
"I'll call you later", I told her and ended the call.
"H-hi. Uhm.. were you the one who brought me here?", I nervously asked. I noticed that I haven't wore my heels and I was walking backwards coz right now she's walking towards me.

"Yes, because you're wasted last night", she smirked. I noticed her plump lips stretching into a small yet dangerous smile coz right now, I don't know why I feel so attracted to her. She looks so gorgeous.

"W-wait. Did something... Uhm happened?", I gasped when I felt the wall behind me.
"Do you want to? Coz last night you were so eager to get me", she said.

"Excuse me? What?", I'm taking back what I said. She seems so arrogant and I don't know what the hell she's talking about.

"It's our deal right? You won the game and I am yours", she smirked then she trapped me between her arms, her hands leaning on the wall. I felt so confused and my head throbbed again and I closed my eyes before I spoke. God! The thing that people should avoid is irritating me in the morning while I'm having a terrible headache.

"You know what Miss? I don't know what you're talking about and I don't know what happened last night. Thank you for letting me stay here", I pushed her away but she's kinda strong and she leaned closer to me.

"Wow. After you embarassed me last night? You're just gonna forget everything?", She gave out a sarcastic laugh but eventually shook my whole being with her piercing gaze, which is by the way, so attractive. But that's not the point.

Oh my god! Why I can't remember anything?!

"I..I really can't remember anything", I gulped when I felt her breath tickling my face. How can someone have a minty breath in the morning. Weren't they supposed to have bad breath. I've been trying to find something that could turn me off of her.
But shit!

"You can't get away for embarassing me, you tainted my reputation", she spoke.

What? Tainted?

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything!", I nervously shouted but she put her index finger on my lips to shut me up. I sucked in some air through my nose, feeling suffocated yet I feel weird that I kinda liking our proximity. Fuck! Jennie! I wanted to roll my eyes on myself.

She scoffed and then bit her lip. God! Why do I want to bite that lip? What the hell?
"Okay. I knew you wouldn't even remember what happened last night. You looked so wasted. We're you drugged last night?", She asked. I blinked a few times, this time I managed to push her hard.

"What are you talking about?! Drugged? Seriously?"
She only raised brows at me and that made me more irritated.

"You know what? Thank you for letting me stay here even though I don't know if you did something to me or what-"

"Wow really? I'm not gonna do anything to you. Please", she shook her head and made a face like she was disgusted.

I scoffed and went near her then pointed a finger above her chest.
"Look Miss, let's just end this. I'll pay you whatever liability I have. Let's just forget about this", I opened my bag and took my cheque and a pen.

"How much damage did I cause you?", I asked without looking at her but paused since I don't know her name.

"Just put your name on here after. I won't even ask for your name" , I said.
She just looked at me blankly then laughed which made me confused.

"You really think you can pay everything with your money. That reminds me last night. You were offering me a million dollar cash if I win", she clenched her jaw then walked near me. Once again, I felt nervous.

"I don't need your money, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I lost in the game last night, so I'm yours but since you can't remember what happend, and you already embarassed me in front of those people, I'll be wanting some insurance.", She said.

"Insurance? What?", I'm still disoriented in what she's saying. Oh my god! I really need to get out of here, or else I'll be throwing myself to her like a slut coz she's so fucking hot and yes I won't deny it. I like the idea that she's mine. It makes me feel giddy. Imagine this hot hooman is mine? But I wouldn't have to imagine coz she's really mine.

"If you're mine that means I can tell you whatever I want you to do. So..", I cleared my throat and sucked in some air.

"Let's just forget about this and let's just both go on our ways like this never happened", I gestured my hand to emphasize the "never happened".

"Okay. If that's what you want but as I said I need an insurance", she crossed her arms above her chest. Damn.. is there any angle that she never look hot? Oh shit! I'm getting insane.

"What kind of insurance?", I furrowed my brows not getting what she's talking about.

"You embarassed me big time! So I want you to be my slave for a week", she smirked after and my eyes widened with what I heard.

"What the fuck! Are you crazy! That's a no!", I walked past her, pushing her on the side.

"Then I might tell your dad where you really went last night", hearing what she muttered made me turn around.

"Your old man was calling you last night nonstop and I saved your ass. Oh he's actually mad but I told him I am one of your potential investors and you left your phone where we met", She said with a smug smile on her face.

Great. Just great.

"So can I have my insurance? Oh by the way. I'm Lisa Manoban", she grinned widely.

Can my life be more complicated than it is now?