Chapter 21

[Jennie]

"I want this to be more specific. Killing Hanbin easily is not that fun. I want him to have a slow painful death. I'll kill him slowly, and I'll let him watch everything he owns crumple and shatter into pieces. You won't need to marry him if that happens. I will see to it that your company won't be affected and its expansion to other country will surely happen. And as for you, can you afford to be my submissive? That means, I will own every part of you."

To think I'm scared right now is an understatement. Hell, I'm so terrified with all the revelation but I tried not to show it. I tried to mask my fear in front of her. When I kissed her earlier, I did it so she won't see how terrified I was by masking it with the lust I'm feeling for her. I won't deny that I'm attractive to her. She gives me feeling I can't explain. And everytime she's near me, I can only think of pulling her nape and kissing her. But I have to control myself. I am now wagering with a mafia member. But it's my only chance to get rid of Hanbin.

How did I find out that she's a Mafia? I just happened to find out the girl whom she loved before. It's Irene Bae. I knew Irene Bae. She's Hanbin's ex-girlfriend. Her family owns the largest pharmaceutical company here in the country. I hired a private investigator before and I found out everything happened. It was also an arranged marriage between Hanbin and Irene. Irene called off the wedding and ran away somewhere, where Hanbin and his family won't find her. It's a secret to everyone and only known within Hanbin's family. I guess Lisa didn't know about it as well. Now, I'm suffering the same fate as Irene. I wanted to do what she did, running away from my responsibilities, from everyone. But I can't just leave my dad here. I still love my dad despite the way he treats me. I can't leave him.  My private investigator told me some information about Irene. That Irene was in a relationship with a daughter of a Casino owner who happened to be a Mafia member. When I met Lisa, that's when everything started to make sense. She's the daughter of the owner of M Hotels and Casino, and Jisoo told me that something happened to Lisa that made her the person she is today. And then Lisa knew Hanbin and told me that Hanbin stole her girl. Upon realizing that, I gathered all of my courage and tried to intimidate her as much as I can. I tried my luck on that toss coin thing. Thankfully, everything happened in favor of me.

I can't let this chance to slip out of my hands. Lisa was waiting for me to answer. For her to kill Hanbin, I need to be her submissive. Judging from what I observe, Lisa won't do something that could hurt me. I can feel that she cares for me. I don't want to assume. I'm afraid to get hurt, but nothing scares me more than being married to Hanbin. That guy could kill me and I won't let that happen. So I'm gonna gamble on this, I'm gonna gamble on Lisa, even if it leads to hurting myself for falling for her. I need to guard my heart if that happens.

Before I could answer, Lisa spoke again.

"Or, we can get back to the original deal. Your choice", she raised her glass and took a sip from it.

I heaved a deep sigh to lessen the strong emotion I'm feeling inside. I need to be calm. She shouldn't know what I'm trembling inside. I closed my eyes briefly and gathered my strength, enough to pull off my intimidating look. I opened my eyes and smirked on her.

"Okay Deal, I'll go with the revised one", I said.

I noticed how her eyes squinted for a brief moment. Did she think I would back out? No way. There's no way I'm gonna waste this chance.

She then laughed out loud and stretched her arm for a hand shake. I couldn't help but to gulp, hoping my hand won't feel cold. I breathed out a smile and took her hand.

"Okay, since you agreed to be my submissive, there are set of rules that I need to discuss with you. Attorney Yang will include it in the contract and you can read it once we send it to you", she said.