Chapter 16

[Lisa]

I groaned when someone suddenly opened the blinds in my room.

"What the hell Jisoo!", I whined and took a pillow beside me to cover my face from the sunlight.

"It's day time and it's your rest day, why are you sleeping at this hour, at 12 noon?", she asked.

She tried to pull the pillow from my face but since I have no time to argue, I just let her.

"What do you want?", I sat up, looking annoyed at her.

"Why are you so grumpy? Is this about Jennie?", she asked. I just looked away and laid back on my bed.

"It is about Jennie", she stated.

"Hey! Talk to me! What happened?", she tried to pull me up again but I shoved off her hands away  from me and shifted my position. Now my back is facing her.

"LALISA MANOBAN!", she called me by my full name. She knows I hate my full name. I only prefer Lisa. I took the pillow again to cover my ears.

"The hell Lisa! I'm not gonna leave here until you tell me what's wrong!", she said, pulling the pillow again. Oh my god! she's so annoying! I whined and forcefully sat up, glaring at her.

"What?!", I almost shouted.

"What happened? Huh?", Her mouth pressed on a thin line. Should I tell her? I bit my lip trying to contemplate whether I should tell her or not. She heaved a deep sigh and sat on the edge of my bed, not removing her eyes on me. I can't even look straight at her.

"What is it Lisa?", now her voice is calm. I remember it again, I remember everything happened. I shouldn't feel guilty. It's just sex anyways. I gulped and shook my head.

"Nothing. I just don't feel well. Why are you here by the way?", I changed the topic so she won't ask me again.

"Do you have fever? Have you taken pills already?", she asked in concern while placing her hand on my forehead. I moved away and shook my head.

"I'll be fine Jisoo. Don't worry. Okay?", I assured her.

"Okay but since you're not feeling well. I'll just decline Seulgi's invitation", she said and stood up.

"Seulgi?", I asked. The name sounds familiar to me.

"You remember Seulgi? Our schoolmate in high school?"

"Seulgi...", I dragged out, trying to remember what she looks like.

"Oh! The girl with braces and big specs? The nerd?", I exclaimed while stifling my laugh coz I remember she's the class clown in high school. You know, we used to make fun of her.

"Ah. she's not a nerd anymore. She's freaking hot and she's an international DJ! Can you imagine that? Damn.. I was totally shocked when I saw her IG. She's way different now than before.", the way Jisoo story-told seems like exaggerating to me. So I didn't react.

"Dude, I'm serious. Look", she pulled out her phone and started scrolling then showed me Seulgi's picture. She's was just wearing denim pants, checkered long sleeve polo shirt on top of white shirt. It's just a simple outfit but I had to admit, she's really cool.