Chapter 22

[Jennie]

"Good morning ma'am, someone sent this envelope for you", my secretary informed me as she entered my office.

I was trying to focus with my work. Lisa's words keep on bothering me.

"You can't fall in love with me"

I scoffed when I remembered it again. Did I make the right choice? If I go with Hanbin, I will be forced to marry a monster like him and be with him. If I go with Lisa, I'll be her submissive but I can't fall in love with her. Two choices, none of them will lead me to a happy ending. But who am I kidding? There's no such thing as happy ending.

My secretary placed the envelope on my desk. I know it's the contract. Lisa said I should read it first. I was preparing myself for the worst and unexpected. Who knows, something indicated in the contract might be overwhelming for me. I breathed in deeply and exhaled sharply as I took the envelope. Slowly opening it. It's a 3-page contract.

I started to scan it from the first page to last.

"I guess I really need to read this thoroughly", I wore my reading glasses and started to read it from the very top.

I, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, with a free mind and open heart request of Lisa Manoban that she accept the submission of my will unto her. I ask that as my Dominant, Lisa Manoban takes me into her care and guidance and encourages growth together in trust, and mutual respect. It is my desire as a submissive to satisfy her needs and desires whenever possible, in hopes that I will be found pleasing to her. In order to do so, I offer her the use of my body, abilities, and purpose.

Further, I ask that as my Dominant, she will accept the responsibility of using my body for the fulfillment and enhancement of both of our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. In order to achieve this, she has unrestricted use of my body any time, any place, and in front of anyone as she determines appropriate.

As a Dominant, Ms. Manoban may bestow upon me any symbol of ownership, including a collar, as well as any other future marks or tokens she may wish to bestow upon me. Symbols of ownership are to be a visible reminder of status and will be worn with pride.

Section One: Code of Conduct
Duties of Servitude

Above all, the primary duty of this submissive is to please.

Personal Duties

Attend to the physical and emotional needs of Ms. Lisa Manoban, behave as her sexual plaything, offer physical comfort, act in obedience, remain honest and loyal, wait on the Dominant as desired.

General Behavior

* Attitude: As a submissive, I will show an attitude of respect at all times. Disrespect is a serious offense and will be punished.

* Respect includes: manner of speech, promptness, kneeling to serve (when able), proper answers, obedience, and wholehearted honesty.
Respect and obedience are the two most valuable aspects of attitude that I will show at all times. Failure to do so will be punished.

Behavior in Private

* I shall address Ms. Manoban as “Ma'am” at all available times. I will pay full attention to her when being spoken to.
* My Dominant is more important than any other activity I may be engaged in.
* I will sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lay where, when, and how she desires.

Behavior in Public

* I will address my Dominant by her given name or “Ma'am” at all times.
* I will dress as Ms. Manoban desires. I will do my best to always have a put together appearance in any social setting where I represent Ms. Manoban.
* I will not argue or complain in public.