Chapter 10

[Lisa]

I watched her as she took the gloves and wore the apron hanging by the sink. Let's see if she can even last for a week.

"You sure about this Lisa? Don't you think this is too much?", I didn't notice Jisoo already came back.

"Yep, I haven't done anything tho", I looked at her with my brows creased. She just shook her head and slumped on the couch beside me.

"Okay then", she shrugged then suddenly gasped. I scoffed with how her mood would changed instantly.

"Oh my god! I think I'm really in love, her best friend is so nice and cute", she looked at the ceiling dreamily and I just gave her a slight grimace.

"Yeah I can tell", I said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To my room, oh when she's finished, tell her to bring snacks in my room", I told Jisoo.

"Why me?", she instantly complained

"Because you're the only one here, who else gonna tell her? the plate? the table? or the couch?", I sarcastically told her.

"Why are you so grumpy?", my best friend's face fell and I bit my lip guiltily.

"I'm sorry, okay? Just.. just tell her that. I know you're against this but I already made my choice.", I started to walk to my room after.

[Jisoo]

I watched my best friend as she walks to her room. I don't get it why she's so hot headed, why she wants to make everything complicated. She could have just let it go. It doesn't matter anyways, no one thinks she's a loser or something, yet she still has to make it difficult for this poor girl. To be honest, Jennie is hot and pretty and she looks smart but let's just say she's not really the one I'm looking for. But her best friend, I think she's the one. I smiled as I remember her smile. She looks like a chipmunk and you know what? that's my favorite pet. I laughed a bit but then I had to straighten my face when I saw Jennie looking weirdly at me.

"Why are you smiling?", she asked. I coughed a bit and breathed out.

"Oh, no-nothing. By the way, is Rosie gonna go here tomorrow?", I tried not to sound excited even though my inner self is already jumping up and down.

"No, I don't think so. Why?", she raised a brow at me while wiping her hands with a clean cloth. She seems overprotective. I cleared my throat and smiled awkwardly.

"You see.. I think I like your best friend"

"You think?"

"No. I mean I like her"

"How fast", she cuts me off again. Damn, this girl is freaking intimidating. I wonder how did Lisa manage to ask her to be her slave. I closed my eyes and breathed out to loosen the tension I'm feeling. It seems like I'm in a hot seat.

"Look, I'm not like Lisa. No, cross that. Lisa is a nice person-"

Jennie cuts me off by laughing. I groaned coz she can't even let me speak.

"She's nice? really?", she sarcastically laughed. I swear to god! She and Lisa has the same mood. Like, I think they're gonna explode if they would be in the same room.

"Can you please let me finish?", I desperately muttered.

"Sure, go on", she calmly said.

Jesus, Lisa is enough to make me go bald but I think the possibility of that might increase now that Jennie is here.