Chapter 12

[Lisa]

I was just silent the whole ride to the casino. Jennie was sitting on the shotgun seat and just staring outside the window. I was mad but I regret it when I realized I have hurt her. I was shocked that I was carried away by my anger. But it was her fault anyway, she didn't have to bring it up. She doesn't even know me yet she's talking as if she knows what I've gone through. One the things I hate is nosy person. Those people who like to stick their nose into something that's not a part of their business anymore. That's what Jennie did earlier and that's the reason I got mad. It's her fault. 

I glanced at her and still she's not talking. I heaved a deep sigh as I continuously tapped on the steering wheel with my fingers. A few more moments and I decided to speak.

"When we get there, don't go anywhere and don't talk to strangers", I told her. She just nodded silently yet still looking out of the window. I clenched my jaw, getting impatient with her attitude.

"Don't accept any drinks from strangers", I paused and glanced at her one more time. She just nodded and I can only grit my teeth due to annoyance.

"Can you fucking look at me when you answer?", I raised my voice which caused her to look at me but with her blank expression. I gulped seeing her emotionless eyes looking straight at me. I'm not guilty, it's her fault. I shouldn't be guilty. I couldn't speak a word until she turned her attention back to the window.

"Fuck", I cursed silently and bit my lip. No. I'm not gonna apologize. Never.

"Look, what happened earlier, it was a mistake. You should have watched your mouth when you talk about me. You don't even know me", I frowned at her but she didn't even bother to talk. Her silence is fucking killing me. I didn't speak anymore and finally we arrived the casino. We went out of the car and Bobby was surprised yet he teased us when he saw Jennie with me.

"Ooooh.. you're a thing now?", he asked. I laughed sarcastically and Jennie only gave him a small nod. Seriously this girl. 

"She's not my girl", I told Bobby as Jennie walks ahead of me. Bobby made face as if he didn't believe me and I just rolled my eyes at him and entered the casino. I took Jennie's arm which caused her to stop walking yet she still not looking at me.

"Don't go anywhere. Just stick beside me, okay?", I said. She sighed and only nodded a little. Her actions are actually frustrating me. I felt like I did something really bad to her, when in fact, it was her fault. Good thing Jisoo showed up with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Yow Dude", she did a high five with me and I grinned at her.

"So where's Miss Park?", I look around as I asked Jisoo.

"She's gonna be here later", Jisoo smiled widely, it's obvious that she's excited. I glanced at Jennie and she's just typing something on her phone. Jisoo looked suspiciously at me and I just raised my brows at her.

"What?", I asked her.

"Did something happen?", she narrowed her eyes as if speculating.

"Nothing, uhm.. can you look out for her? it's almost time for my game", I looked down on my watch as I patted Jisoo's shoulder. When it comes to these things, Jisoo is kinda assertive with this topic. She won't stop until she finds the problem. So better make an escape before she gets pushy.

[Jennie]

I felt relieved when she finally left me with JIsoo. I tried not to talk to her coz I'm still mad at her and I'm afraid she's gonna hurt me again. I mean, yes I agreed with this slave and master thing but that doesn't mean she can hurt me. They said that silence is the best revenge so I'm giving her a silent treatment. Not that I'm pissing her off more coz the moment she hurts me again, then the deal is off. She's worse than Hanbin, at least the guy doesn't hurt me.