Chapter 7

[LISA]

She's so fucking crazy. I told her to just come at my apartment tomorrow and now she's telling me that she's gonna wait there now? As in now? Now that I'm very busy here in the casino. I still have a lot of things to do but because of her, I need to go home early. Seriously, she's such a pain in the ass. A very stubborn one. I hate unplanned situations and this girl is ruining everything. She's so unpredictable. I used to read people's mind so easily, I know what's running through their mind, what they're gonna do next, and what are their possible plans. But this brunette, she's making it hard for me. She's a challenge, I can't predict her plans or does she even make plans? She's like a bug in my system, making me behave in unintended ways.

I hit the gas and drove fast heading to my flat. I parked in front of the building and hurriedly went to the lobby and to the receptionist. Good thing it's Esther who is on duty tonight, I've known ever since I transferred here years ago.

"Did someone arrive here looking for me?", I asked her while panting.

"Oh hi Lisa. Yes, uhm.. Miss Jennie Kim is looking for you.", She said with a wide smile, glancing at me and looking back to her computer.
"You know her?", I curiously asked.
"Yes! She's really famous! She's a model of Chanel and CEO of Kim Telecom! I can't believe she's your girlfriend. I should have asked you to get her signature!", she squealed like a giddy teenager.

I laughed awkwardly, breathing out and muttered, "Thanks" before I went to the elevator.
Wow, she really has an impressive background, makes me feel more eager to crush her ego, that's more satisfying. I'm still wondering how she was able to get inside without my permission. But I bet she used her charm to get a key from Esther, knowing that the receptionist is a fan of hers.

When I arrived to my floor, I went out and immediately walked towards my front door. I swiped my card and went inside. I stopped when I saw her standing by the kitchen island, wearing a black sexy dress and a poker face. I gulped as I felt an unusual feeling inside me. Is she really this sexy and hot? No! No! I shook my head a bit trying to maintain my focus. I can't let her deceive me by her looks.

"What are you doing here?", I asked with a firm tone on my voice. I'm gonna make sure I won't be taken aback by her.
She looked at me and walked towards me. I couldn't move a muscle when she started to walk sexily, the sound of her heels felt like syncing with the beat of my heart. Why the fuck am I nervous? I breathed out slowly, trying to calm myself down.

"I can't wait till tomorrow", she answered with her seductive voice. I tried to ignore the loud beating of my heart and pretended that I'm not affected at all.

"So you want to start now?", I raised a brow at her and smirked.
"What do you want me to do master?", She stopped in front of me but I felt uneasy with our proximity. I felt like this girl is dangerous but I can't let her win.
I simpered and tried to step closer to her, I sensed that she was a little shaken with the way her eyes look sideways, and the way she gulps the moment I leaned forward, making our faces just an inch apart.

"You really want to play this game", I whispered near her lips. I can smell her breath with mixture of mint and wine. I think she had a drink before she got here.

But unfortunately, she pushed me away and I laughed out loud.
"I'm not joking. What do you really want from me?", She sounded annoyed but her looks are intimidating. I can say if I were some other girls or guys, I'll be really intimidated by her. But I'm not any other, I am Lisa Manoban.

"I told you to come here tomorrow, yet you went here now instead. What's the reason?", I crossed my arms above my chest.
"You don't want my money, what do you want then? You want me to be your maid? Your servant? What? Or you want my body?", I scoffed hearing what she said.

"Your body? Really? I brought you here when you were drugged by some creepy guy and you left here safely this morning. And now you really think I want your body? Wow"

"Then what do you want??", She raised her voice at me.

I walked towards the couch and sat down. She's literally draining every braincells I have. I massaged my temple and closed my eyes.

"Alright then. Starting tomorrow, you'll be serving me here. You'll cook for me, wash my clothes, buy me my groceries, clean every part of my apartment. If I need something, you should get it for me. Never think that I like you, nor your body. YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE", I emphasized the last phrase so she would get what I mean.

She then fleered and brushed her hair with her fingers, I can already feel her annoyance from here. But that's what I really want to see. I want her to feel how I felt that night when she crushed my ego into pieces.

"Alright. That's good. It's better that you cleared it yourself. Coz I don't want you and it disgusts me thinking those things. I have a lot of suitors and you're not even close to their levels. This is just for a week, right? Okay then. See you tomorrow"

I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth. Did she just insult me?

"Wait", this time, I'm not in the mood to jest.

I can accept when she said she doesn't like me but not the part when she said that I'm not even close to the level of her suitors.

I looked at her seriously. I stood up and walked in my normal pace.

"You're right, I'm not on their levels", I told her.

She furrowed her brows, probably confused.

"Excuse me?", She blurted out.

"I said, I'm not even close to any of your suitor's level coz I'm way way way better than them. They are below my level. You don't know me Jennie Kim. So don't insult me."

She moved backwards when I walked towards her. Her back hitting the wall behind and I can sense uncertainty in her eyes.
I trapped her between my arms leaning forward to make sure there's no way she's gonna avoid my gaze.

"You said it disgusts you to think of having sex with me", I murmured close to her face. She wet her lips a bit, her short breathing was evident, indicating her nervousness.

"Let's see about that. Let's see who will beg first", I leaned my face closer to her ear.
"And if that happens, tell me again who disgust who? Coz I bet you'll be screaming my name, while you spread your legs for me, begging me to fuck you", her breathing became shallow and I heard her silent gasp when I grazed my lips near her earlobe. I wanted to tease her more, and I'm getting used to this proximity with her.

And so, I intentionally brushed my lips down to her neck. I can smell her strawberry scent which is kinda addicting for me. It's like a magnet that pulls me to do something unintended. I brushed my lips slightly against her skin, making her chest heaved up and down. And finally, I moved back and stared at her with a smirk across my lips.

I can see the lust in her eyes and she blinked a few times, realizing what had happened. She pushed me away and hurriedly went to the door and left, without saying a word.

I bit my lip, and sighed. That girl is making me crazy. I rubbed my face with my palm and placed my both hands on my waist frustratingly, closing my eyes. What did I just do? I can still smell her scent, making me feel something I shouldn't feel. Shit! Get a hold of yourself! I scolded myself repeatedly. It felt like I'm not in my right mind whenever she's around. It's too dangerous whenever she's near me. Unconsciously, I found myself opening my fridge and looking for something that could relax my mind. I think I need a drink.