Chapter 28

[Jennie]

It was a torture for me having these balls inside me the whole time. After our tour around the company, I checked my phone to see if ever I got any messages. I have from Rosie, and then from my dad, asking me if how I was. I just rolled my eyes on his message. And then a message from Lisa, which I immediately opened.

You can take off my little buddy inside you after your business meeting. I'm sorry I have to go back to Seoul early to attend some important business. I would love to fuck you after your business meeting but I guess we need to postpone a bit. For now, let my little buddy do it's job.

I furrowed my brows as soon as I finished reading her message. How dare she leaves me here with these balls. God! This is frustrating me as hell. I immediately went to the restroom to pull out the Kegel balls inside me, or whatever they call it. I am really turned on right now and I badly need Lisa with me.

"Dammit Lisa!", I cursed as I pulled down my underwear. I moaned a bit as I pulled it out of me, and then I took some wet wipes inside my bag and wrapped around it before I put it back inside my bag.

"Jesus, Lisa. You surely are bizarre for doing this", I muttered breathlessly. But I must admit that part of me likes it. I never experienced this before and I must say it's one for the books.

As I went outside the building, Mr, Gong Yoo and the others were there. The partnership went well and they invited us to have dinner with them. I immediately agreed since Mr. Manoban will be there.

Jun-hoe was waiting for me in the car and he went out to open the door for me.

"Just go follow where they were heading", I told him as soon as he went on the driver's seat. He just nodded and started to drive. On our way to the restaurant, I received another message from Lisa.

After your business meeting, please head towards the mansion. I already asked someone to get your things from your hotel room so you won't have to go there to get your things. I prioritize your safety. Also just do whatever my dad tells you. I already instructed him. He knows what to do.

PS.  I want you to be in Casino as soon as you get back to Seoul

I just sighed reading her messages. I should get used to her bossing me around. This frustrates me somehow but actually, it doesn't bother me at all. I mean, maybe I'm getting used to this kind of set up - Lisa bossing me around. I just rolled my eyes and thankfully Lisa isn't here coz she might be doing something about me, rolling my eyes. And I'm not yet ready for that punishment.

When we arrived in the restaurant, Hanbin went in front of the car door and opened it for me before Jun-hoe could even go outside. I just scowled at him and he suddenly swung his arm around my shoulder. I glared at him but still he didn't remove his arm. Thankfully, Jun-hoe was able to shove his arm off me and pulled on the other side.