Not Again

"Bich you joking!"
"No I'm not I promise Lexi."

It's Baan 3 months and its getting better here. Ashton allows me to go out and talk to people and I myself came out of my shell. Me and Ashton has a weard relationship he acts like we're dating, well at least that's what Lexi says. He loves to hold me and carry me around he stopped bathing me but still sits outside the bathroom. I go with him to work well his legal one. He also makes me sit on his lap when his around so at work that's where I sit. His PA gets so jealous for some reason.

As for the rest it's pretty much boring when he does mafia work I have to be with Lexi. Well that's where I am now.

"So he literally made you a feast?"
"Jup and no one could eat from it the poor gang had to eat serial."
"Shame. Now I'm glad I was out on a date"
"Your luky you were out on a date. But be careful as soon as Ashton gets the chance he'll threaten the poor boy."

Ya so lst night Ashton made a feast of everything in the mansion and trust me it was alot. And no one was allowed to eat from it but me. The leftovers were given to the workers. Like the maids and gardeners. Oh and the dogs, poor gang had to eat serial.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

It was time for bed and once again I was in Ashton arms. He kept on saying how he missed me and has been carrying me since he got home 2 hours ago luckily I bathed before before he got home. Not gonna lie he's supper warm. But don't tell him that.

He put me in bed and went to the bathroom I heard water running and new he was showering. I just liad there looking at the sealing.

BAMM!

And I heard that noise coming from the window. I look to see muscle man again he's trying to get in. I start to panic but before I can yell his by my side and puts something to my face and I black out...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Sorry it took so long had trouble wit the internet. But hear it is. I'll update soon like next week some time cause that's When I don't have school. So our school works like we go every second week so IL update when I don't go.