This Is The End For Me!

It's been what feels like forever! Our location changes every week and yet it stays to same. I'm exsausted. Weak. Bruised. Mentally unstable. Eny negative thing that I am.

Each morning they come in hurt me and leave. I've been out a few times. Sir let's me go to balls with him. More like forces me to but at least it's an escape.

I miss Ashton! I can't believe I'm saying this but I whish he would just come back and baby me and carry me around and love me and not let go.

The worst pa-. I'm cut of by the cell door opening whith a screach. I already had my dayly beating today so what's happening now? I have no clue.

A big man comes in. I've never seen him before he has a big beer belly, a dirty unshaven beard and his clothes are dirty an to small on him.

He comes over not saying anything, picks my up over the shoulder and carry's me outside. The hallways are quite and no one is around it looks about midnight but I don't know. He carry's me outside and throws me in a trunk.

I hear a door open and shut and the car starts moving. Oh cheese and sweetcorn what's happening now. I've been kidnapped from my kidnappers.  The car comes to a stop and the trunk opens. A bag is thrown over my head and I'm thrown into something wet. Oh no it's a lake I'm doomed this is the end for me...