Special Chapter!

Hello readers! I thought it over, and decided it would be a great idea to create a chapter that explains how I imagine the characters in my head! Before even writing the story, I had a list of characters already envisioned. I already knew what they looked like and what their personalities were going to be like. However, it is hard to describe characters in depth without taking away from the story or making it boring. So, I just decided to show you all how I see the characters! (Also if you imagined them differently, comment what you thought! I'm curious as to how you all imagined the characters yourselves!)

I used picrew to create these images btw lol so this isn't my art!!!

Anywho let's start-->

First off June:

Description: Gray hair, with light green eyes

Description: Gray hair, with light green eyes. To me he has a sort of straight floofy mullet, (Look at the cover art and you'll know what I mean or google kpop mullet lol) so his hair is a little longer than in the picture. Not too long but like it goes to the back of his neck. I imagined him with a couple ear piercings and a beauty mark under his eye. 

Height: 5'7

Next Alex:

Description: Personally, Alex's character design is my favorite

Description: Personally, Alex's character design is my favorite. He just looks so cool! Dark red hair, with orange eyes. Multiple ear piercings and even a lip piercing! I described him as latino in the story so I feel like he would be Dominican. He seems to me like he would totally get knuckle tats so I put some on there. I added scars because Alex is the type of guy who gets into fights often due to his short temper. He would be quick to get into a fight in order to protect himself or the people he cares about. I even added a little hair clip because I feel like he would have put one on just because he thought it was cute lol! He has a hard exterior but he's really a big softie hehe. 

Height: 5'9

Next Bonnie:

Description: Okay so Bonnie is black, to be more specific she is Afro-latina. I don't get to see a lot of Black Hispanic people in media so I decided to make her that way. A lot of her inspiration is based on myself since I my father is black and my mother is Puerto-rican. I wanted to make her skin tone a richer shade of brown however the skin tones were limited. But yes she is a melanin queen! She has golden eyes because I feel like they would stand out against her skin tone and she had curly 4c hair (where all my 4c homegirls at?) She has multiple ear piercings too (yeah i love ear piercings) I also added a septum because they are so cute. To make her look less plain I added some yellow hair clips. and a little heart tattoo. Idk if that will be canon but I thought it looked cute lol. 

Height: 5'7

Lastly Mia:

So for Mia, I knew that I wanted to make her cute so that her looks would aid her in manipulating June

So for Mia, I knew that I wanted to make her cute so that her looks would aid her in manipulating June. Her looks also allowed for the abuse to go on for as long as it did because she looked so sweet and innocent. But as we all know, looks can be deceiving. She has lavender hair and fuchsia colored eyes. I added bows for a more cutesy look and gave her heart earrings. Choosing her eyes was very important because I wanted her face to look very innocent and I think I achieved that pretty well. 

Height: 5'4

And that is it for the special chapter! I hope that this made it easier for you to imagine the characters if you had trouble before lol. I know it's early to say this, but I am so grateful for all of you that are supporting my story by reading it. When I check my notifications and see that you vote on the chapters it just makes me so happy. I'm glad that you are enjoying my work and I hope you continue to from here on out! The next chapter will be out shortly, so please stay tuned! Bye~!