-Control-

June POV: 

After all the days of anticipation, the weekend finally came. 

Finally, no more classes...what should I do today?

I racked my brain for any possible activities to pass the time and decided on calling Alex to see if he wanted to hang. 

(On the phone)

"Hey Alex, are you doing anything? I'm bored..."

"Oh, sorry man. I'm kinda busy right now"

I heard sounds that were unfortunately familiar to me in the background...

"UGH ARE YOU FUCKING SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?"

"Hey! It ain't my fault, you're the one who called at an awkward time!"

"Omfg, I'm hanging up..."

*click*

Geez, that's like the 5th time...

I then sat on my phone scrolling through tik tok, occasionally chuckling whenever a funny video popped up. 

I was then startled as a notification popped up on my screen. I couldn't believe who it was.

B-Bonnie...

 I immediately sat up and opened the message:

- Hey it's me. Umm, this might sound kinda weird but...are you coming today? I'm working my shift right now

My heart rate started to slowly speed up. Is she asking me to go there?

- Well, I didn't have anything planned today, so I'll stop by!

-Oh great! I look forward to seeing you.

*brain malfunctioning* UGHG I NEED TO HURRY OVER THERE. 

-Lol see you in a bit!

And with that, I jumped in the shower and prepared to meet with Bonnie. 

Bonnie POV:

Once I read his text confirming he was coming I rushed to prepare everything.

Hmm well, I don't want to do the same thing we did last time. Should I step things up a bit? 

My thoughts were interrupted once I heard someone walk into the building. 

"Bonnie! You have a client! Get out here!" 

Oh crap, he's here! Alright just calm down, girl. You've got this. Remember: You're a bad bitch ;)

(Lol)

June POV:

I watched from the hallway as Bonnie made her way over to me. How she managed to look even sexier than last time, I don't know. 

Ugh, I need to stop acting so sleazy...

She wore a white corset with a lacy sage top underneath and matching underwear. She paired with the outfit a set of thigh-high white lacy stockings. She looked angelic.