-Miss Bonnie-

Bonnie POV:

I sat in the backroom as I waited around for any clients to come. 

Geez, I really want to find a permanent client...

My thoughts were then interrupted by Jess walking into the room.

"Alright people, we have a new client! So, by looking over his answers and requests I think that a patient and gentle trainer would be best. He is a beginner after all."

I perked up when hearing what Jess said. 

I'm pretty gentle and very patient. I really feel like I could suit this client. 

"Okay, I think I know who I'm gonna assign to this one. Let's go with...."

I crossed my fingers. 

"Bonnie. You're today's lucky winner. Get your ass out there!" She stated while pointing finger guns at me.

"Really?! Oh my gosh, thank you!" I ran up to Jess and gave her a hug. I was overjoyed to finally have another chance with a client. 

I headed out of the backroom and went to the meeting room where this mystery man waited. 

June POV:

I started getting antsy thinking about what kind of woman I would be paired with. 

I hope she's nice...ugh what if she doesn't end up liking me?

I was startled by the door opening and the person who walked in caused my eyes to widen. 

Is that....? No way no way. She didn't seem like the type to.....

From looking on her face I could tell she was equally as shocked as I was. 

"U-um, Hello! I'm Bonnie, I'm gonna be your guide for today." She held out her hand while a smile displayed on her face. 

"Heh, Hi. I-i'm June." I nervously shook her hand.

"Ay, you good man? You look like you've just seen a ghost!" Alex started to pat my back. 

If only that were the case...

"No! I'm good. Just still kinda nervous..." I tried to laugh the awkward away...

"Well, that is understandable. I heard you were a beginner, so don't worry we are gonna take things nice and slow. Do you mind following me to the private room?" Bonnie reassured me. 

I was hesitant and I'm sure she noticed.

"Here take my hand." She held out her hand for me. 

"Okay," I said with a shy smile and held her hand tightly as she led me down the hallways to a private room. 

Bonnie POV:

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! The guy from the coffee shop is the new client?!? Ugh if I had known I wouldn't have hoped to get picked as much...