Chapter 18

(Y/n's PoV)
What feels like years are in reality only a few months, the death of my parents has really taken a toll on me... I'm sure I would've ended up truly broken if I didn't have Taehyung who has been through thick and thin by my side.

The times I push him are the times he fights harder, the moments I feel like I'm going crazy are the moments he holds me close and keeps me sane, and the hurtful words I say to him he will only ever tell me he loves me.

Now that I'm barely getting back to life I male sure to visit my parents grave as much as possible. Taehyung had asked of Jin who runs out school to excuse me from my absence and my teachers emailed me everything for school and I emailed everything within a week.

I was always stuck in my room so I stayed up for that entire week without getting much sleep, the homework was a good distraction for me not only to keep my mind occupied, but to help not fall asleep since I would always have the same nightmare of my parents accident.

I'm sure my teachers were shocked that four months of work was finished in an entire week.

I've lost alot of weight since I didn't have the hunger to eat and there were times Taehyung forced me to eat. The last meal I had was the leftover my mom left for me and it pained me that I didn't savor the meal. It honestly feels like a blur when I ate her food..

Taehyung. I don't know what I'd do without him. I love him so much that I won't let him go so easily...

I still layed in bed, curled under the blankets, holding them close to my body as they have Taehyung's scent all over them.

(Taehyung's PoV)
It's lunch and I hate that I still have to come to school when all I want is to be by Y/n's side...

"So how's Y/n doing?"

I look at Alicia who is worried about Y/n and then there's Lily who hides her worries by keeping quiet.

"I'm not going to lie, but with Y/n its a complete rollercoaster... we have moments she'd be so angry with the world she would express it so easily or she'll be so fragile that I'm afraid she'll break. It honestly scares me to death and I just wish she didn't experience such a thing or at least ever again."

"Is it okay if we can come by Friday to try and help her cope."

"I think she'd appreciate that and would actually love to see you two."

"Now why is that they can see her, but we can't? We're worried too you know.."

"I'm sorry Jimin, but knowing Y/n when probably would still feel embarrassed to see you and Jungkook considering you both saw her at her weakest."

"Okay.... I understand."

Looking out the window as the sun shines on this town, I have a very funny feeling that things are going to get worse from here...

(Yoongi's PoV)
I felt nothing but guilt eating me alive. Knowing that Y/n's parents died and the day of the funeral I was sitting my ass on the couch laughing with Livia.

Not only am I not allowed to talk to her, but knowing Taehyung is the one comforting her sets me gritting my teeth.

Of course I'll be feeling like this since we didn't reject each other...

I fucking foolish I've been to think I'd be happy with Livia. After awhile I'm starting to realize what she and I really had is gone.. it's beginning to feel like an obligation to be by her side, to make her happy, and pleasing her.

Y/n..... how stupid I must've been to push you away like this..

Its been a good while since I've seen her, I heard from Hobi that Jin has allowed Y/n to miss school so she could mourn over her parents death.