Chapter 8

(Yoongi's PoV)

After watching her leave, listening to her irregular heart beat become faint as she walks further and further away, until I no longer hear her heart beat..

As she disappered from my sight and my hearing, I call him out, "You can come out now."

I heard a low chuckle of amusement, "I'm impressed Yoongi, who knew something like this would happen... but we both know this won't be a happy ending either."

I dont know who this guy think he is, but I don't feel very threatend by him, "Stay away from her or I'll just have to kill you.."

"Oh Yoongi we both know you're not strong enough to kill me on your own... trust me when I say this because you failed the first time."

I stood there thinking what he meant, but thinking to myself wouldn't be in any sort of help obviously, "No I don't and that is why I haven't guessed or even bother to figure it out."

"Hah.. you're still the same I can see that but here.. I'll just show you." my face scrunched up as I'm tired of this conversation, but before I could walk away, he showed me who he is without the disguise as it put me into shock, "How?! We killed you!!"

"Oh but you didn't.. you see I am alive and well... you actually failed twice, the first time was with her and the other time was that beautiful rainy night where I was so close on kill your Y/n.."

"You stay the hell away from her!!" Unable to conatain my anger, he smiled maliciously, "We'll see about that."

Without being able to process the news, he vanished into thin air, then eight men in black hoods appeared.

Damn this is going to be a pain

(Taehyung's PoV)

I really didn't feel like going to class and there were teacher walking around the halls during their free period, so the roof top is my best location.

Walking up the stairs, I heard a scream, rushing up to the roof top to see what was going on I opened the door to find a man flying against a wall and vanished into thin air.

I look to where he flew from and I see Yoongi heavily breathing, surrounded by five men in black hoods, "Hyung!" Running to his side, I decide to help him get rid of these guys, "Oh, Taehyung.. what a nice surprise seeing you here, but I'll explain things later.."

I took the two that where standing at my left as the three men on the right charged for Yoongi.

The first one threw the first punch, which was a bad mistake on his end, as I grabbed that arm pulling him towrads me, kneeing him in the stomach. The second one caught me from behind and had me in a head lock in which I used my upper body strength to pull him over my body, slamming his body on the ground. The first one came charging at me, but a step faster than him I pierced his heart with my hand, crushing his heart, which caused him to dissapear. The second one came to his senses and leaped from the ground, he tried escaping, but before he could Yoongi caught him and pierced his heart crushing his heart, and he too had dissapeared into thin air.

"Thanks for the help Taehyung... but this is the only beginning," he said with a worry tone.

Confused by his words, "Hyung what do you mean this is only the beginning?"

He looked up to the sky, both hands on his hips as he breathes in and out trying to catch his breathe, "Well you'll find out either way, but I'm telling you this now... he's back. "

He... he.. no he can't be.. he's dead..

I started to laugh to myself, "No you're lying .. this has to be some kind of sick joke, tell me that this is joke hyung?!"