Chapter 5

(Yoongi's PoV)
Entering the house I see the others in the living room relaxing, back from wherever they were at.

"Welcome back guys!", greeted by everyone in unison.

"Yeah and it feels good to be back", I say this more to myself then a comment to say back.

I headed to my usual spot that I claimed to myself, but the others get the hint so none of them would even dare to take my spot.

"So what did you and Taehyung do this morning?"

I looked to Namjoon who waits for either of us to answer... I wonder if he knew something already happened, but before I could say anything Taehyung beats me to it not that it really matters.

"I got to see a very special friend again... I honestly didn't think I would see her again..."

I saw a certain look in his eyes... it seemed like a longing look mixed with compassion.

"A she?!", Jimin sounds shocked I guess since Taehyung never really showed interest in women it would sound surprising, but I guess this friend of his is special.

"Yeah she's very special to me..", there it is again the look in his eyes, so I was right about his friend being special to him.

Jimin shows the most shocking expression out of the rest of us, but we're surprised.. we're just not showing it. As Taehyung talks about this speacial girl.. I spaced out thinking about last nights event.

I can remember her as if she were here next to me... the way the wind blew her (h/l) (h/c) hair, the way her eyes were fixated on me as they had the glimpse of the moon shining upon them, how small she looked from my view, and the way she stood there... it made me want to shift and take her to be mine... I wanted to claim her and tell her that no one else isn't allowed to have her. This may sound possessive, but I really don't care and no one else should care since it's my business alone.

I'm still trying to get used to the whole become one with my wolf since I met her my wolf and I are one mind, one body, and one soul... it's weird not hearing him speak to me as much as a pain he was... is. Although its different, it's a good different as I can be anything for her, do anything for her, and just be there for her. I havent felt like this in what seems like a very long time.

9 months...a year...4 years... well let's not remember.

"Yoongi.."

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I met with Hoseok's gaze, I can tell just by looking him in the eyes, he already knows what I'm thinking about. All of them know that I've changed..,but they dont know the whole reason why....only that I lost someone very dear to me.

Even though I lost someone, I found another.

After they started chattering nonsense I thought I should come clean only Namjoon and Jin hyung know, Hoseok suspects, and so for the rest they're clueless as always.

"Guys there's something I need to tell you."

I awaited them to stay silent.

"So some of you may know, but I'm just going to say it as you'll hear it coming from me..."

I gave Hoseok a glance and knowing that I'm actually struggling to say this he gives me an encouraging nod.

"I have a mate."