Chapter 7

(Y / n's PoV)
Monday.

I'm going to find out who that wolf, why is he always standing at the same spot, watching me .. and why he didn't attack me.

Doing my daily routine I arrived to school early by skipping breakfast. I dropped my things off in my locker and started to separate everyone by their class.

Vampire, vampire, human, wolf , human ..., I went through the entire day separating everyone without anyone suspecting me, it's much more easier than you think, and it really helps when the area of ​​location is much smaller than Seoul .

Tuesday.
Now that I separated everyone by class, I can now match the scent of the wolf I encountered that night, and confront him by asking him the one most important question that has been lingering on my mind.

No, no, no, no, no ...

Does he not go to this school ?!

This is all too frustrating .. I'll just continue tomorrow.

It was lunch time and I was kinda giving up ... I'm just about exhausted from searching .. until-

(Yoongi's PoV)
I laugh to myself and it really is funny, my mate here is becoming more observant already as I'm sure she's trying to find out who I am .. its cute ~

I wonder how long will it take her to realize that I'm actually a lot closer then she thinks.

Lunch time came and I'm at my usual lunch table with the others, amused by her look of state. Well if she gives up I'll go up to her myself .. to make it easy on her.

I looked away from her as I pretend to listen to Jimin talk about whatever it is that he's talking about ... cause even though my eyes aren't on her, but I'm listening to her irregular heart beat every few seconds, the way her breathing is a little uneven, her voice whenever she voices her thoughts among her friends, and when she shifts in her seat time to time.

Keeping my head low I made a quick glance at her and I see her frozen this time. Intrigued I watched her every move seeing what she plans onto do next. 

Has she finally found me? Will she come up to me?

Standing from her seat everyone stood silently watching her as well, wondering what caused her to stand so fast like that, but only I know and my six brothers  know the answer to that, and soon everyone else will too.

As our eyes met, she walks this way, but her face doesn't seem to be thrilled. Her shoulders were back and her head was held high, back straight, and her walk seemed very elegant for a human

Left, right, left right, left, right, and left. Not letting her guard down, I gave her a smirk, "So you finally found ... I was beginning to believe you were actually giving up." 

"You have a lot of explaining to do Min Yoongi."  

I stood up from my seat, towering over her, gesturing for her to lead the way, but as soon as she was close to me I grabbed her wrist leading the way instead, away from the eyes and ears that has everyone sitting in this cafeteria . 

"What are you doing?! Let go of my wrist?!" 

"Sorry, but I can't do that yet."

"Yet? No! You let go of my wrist right now!"

I dragged her to the rooftop as she basically struggled to free her wrist from my grip. As soon as the door closed after us, I let go of her wrist and walk to the fence leaning against it.