Chapter 20

(Yoongi's PoV)
For the past few weeks I've been watching over Y/n. Just knowing she's doing better puts me at ease.

What I don't understand is why she keeps going to the place she lost her parents...

Then she would go through the town, to the cemetery, and sit by her parents grave for two hours.

There care certain days when she goes to the bridge, a strange man who is called Detective Nicholas Malone loves to make conversation with Y/n, but she on the other hand keeps it short and simple.

Even if this man calls himself a detective.. something about him has me on edge. His scent is familiar too which makes me wonder if this guy really is who he says he is.

And of course be decided to come today..

"So Y/n, why not have dinner with me tonight?"

Is this guy serious? Y/n is off limits and she'll never go out to dinner with a guy like you.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I have a boyfriend I very much love."

"That doesn't mean we can go as friends."

"I already have enough friends."

"And there's not room for one more?"

"No."

"Well aren't you a stubborn person."

Silence fell between the two of them as Y/n begins to walk away continuing her walk into town.

I follow close by making sure Mr. Detective Malone doesn't follow, but he just stands there watching Y/n walk away.

"Well this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.."

Harder than he thought? What does he mean?

Not long after his phone began to rang.. it wouldn't be considered rude if I listened to what his conversation is like.

"Hey beautiful."

"No... she's just very stubborn. Like she has trust issues or something..."

"I'm trying my best here. It would have been easier if you didn't betray her so easily."

"Well obviously I'm blaming you Livia. You turned against her after you pushed yourself onto Min Yoongi."

"Oh come on.. don't cry.. baby I'm sorry.."

"Look leave her to me and we'll get our perfect ending. I love you."

"Bye.."

Livia?

Detective Malone?

Are they mates?

So she never was my mate..

All this time its only been Y/n...

And I was stupid enough to let things happen like this.

(Taehyung's PoV)
Namjoon called me to tell me we're having a pack meeting.

At this time of day Y/n would be arriving at the cemetery.

Arriving at our house feels like forever since I'd usually pick up Jimin and Jungkook at the entrance of the woods.

Feels nostalgic..

"Taehyung! You're here!"

"Hi Hoseok."

"Taehyung its good that you could make it. First let's put yours and Yoongi's differences aside as this comes down to Y/n's safety."