Chapter 12

*this art belongs to the rightful owner*
(Y/n's PoV)
Arriving at their place, I've been feeling out of place, seeing how brightly they're all smiling, especially Yoongi.. we haven't even had the chance to actually talk.

The only person who hasn't left my side is Taehyung, he stayed by my side this entire time, probably senses how distress I've been.

I'm not sure if I'm actually the only one who sees it, but Livia's smile, it almost seems too fake like she's forcefully being this nice. I would've noticed sooner, but the two of us were locked up in separate cells.

Now that I can get a good look at her, I don't feel entirely safe around her, I could be a bit paranoid, but it's my intuition that I'm trusting.

I think I just want to go home... I'm tired, feeling a little too emotional, but overall I want to see my parents.. how worried they must be.

I noticed Taehyung still has hand wrapped around mine, looking from our hands to his face, he seemed to be lost in thought. Tugging lightly onto his shirt to grab his attention, he looks directly into my eyes and gives me a weak smile.

(Taehyung's PoV)
When we all arrived, the others surrounded Livia, but there's something about her that says to keep your distance from her. It seems very odd, but she has this look in her eyes that says she's plotting something very cunning.

From the crowd I found Jimin as on cue he looked right back at me, giving me a faint firm nod, so he suspects it too.

I lightly tightend my hand around Y/n's as I don't want to let go just yet, but from this entire time Yoongi hasn't said a thing about it even though he can get jealous a bit easily when it comes to her.

With Livia here its like Y/n doesnt exist anymore.. I find it very irritating.

She's your mate, the girl that's standing by my side, the girls hand who I'm holding. Why aren't you doing anything! Do you not care for her anymore? Is that even possible?!

I've become a bit more angrier with Yoongi as he's literally evoloved his world around Livia's.

So if I were to hold her in my arms, holding her so tightly with no air being able to seep through, and lightly brush her hair out of her face, so I could kiss-

Suddenly a light tug onto my shirt broke me from my thoughts, knowing that its Y/n, I look straight into her eyes, giving her a weak smile. Returning a smile to me Y/n glanced back at the crowd then back to me.

"Taehyung do you think you can take me home.."

"Sure." Pulling her along with me, I gave Jimin one nod, grabbing my keys from the table next to the door, exiting out the house without anyone else noticing.

(Jimin's PoV)
After Y/n and Taehyung left, the others seemed too occupied to have notice that the two have been gone for thirty minutes already.

"Ahh after all that fighting, I'm starting to get hungry." Hopefully that grabs there attention.

"Oh me too, let me make something for all of us as well can have an early celebration."

Thank you Jin hyung

The others made their way through the dining room area, with their heads still on cloud nine.

As I was about to walk to the dining room area myself, a hand grabs onto my shoulder stopping me.

"Jimin... do you sense it too. About Livia. Also I noticed how Taehyung took Y/n, but it seems the older ones didn't notice at all."