Chapter 14

(Y/n's PoV)
Its not wrong to be with someone who knows how to cherish me, someone who will only look my way, someone who I can love in return. Although I'd have to do something about Min Yoongi....

He has hurt me in a way that felt like years of pain. So being with Taehyung as my safe haven is far from wrong.

There's this sort of connection that I can feel with him, but it's not as strong as the one I had with Min Yoongi. Maybe if I reject him would the connection grow much stronger.

"What's wrong?"

I stare into the eyes that worry about me, the same eyes who only looked my way.

"Nothing I was just thinking about useless things."

After accepting Taehyung's hand at a new chapter, we stayed at this place that we call our own secret garden, the moon began to rise at the same time my phone rings.

Seeing the caller ID is my mom, I answered it within seconds, "Hello?"

"Sweetie, I know you're enjoying your time with your friends, but it's almost two AM so can you please come home."

"Of course mom. I'll be home in a bit."

Standing up on que, Taehyung takes my hand in his, guides me to his car, and takes me home.

The way back feels much shorter compare to when we got here. Not long after the view of my house shows itself standing bright and tall.

As I was about to exit the door, Taehyung hold onto my hand just a bit longer, "Y/n."

Following the sound of his voice, I can see his expression of deciding on something, the same something that makes it seem like a drastic decision.

"Taehy-"

I didn't even get to finish calling out his name, but as his lips met mine, I felt as if I was on cloud nine as time stopped all around us, there's this flutter like feeling that just seems to grow within me, my heart is pounding heavy against my chest that I know Taehyung can more than well hear it.

Every now and then I can feel his smirk grow in which makes my heart pound harder, how soft his lips fall in rhythm with my own, but hint of dominance foreplays within our kiss which excites me even more, I'd honestly never imagine my night would end like this.

His hand hold onto my own with great strength as the other has made way to the side of my face as it cups my cheek along with his fingers lightly playing with my hair.

Gasping for air as I still need oxygen to breathe, I can see this glint in his eyes that just make it sparkle, feeling like a dream, I don't even remember entirely on how I made it to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I felt like I was in a daze, in a need of a shower, I strip off my clothes, and took a nice relaxing shower.

With the heat from the water, I can vividly still remember the way his lips felt.

Brushing my fingers against my lips, I wonder how long has Taehyung wanted to kiss me?

I smiled to myself from the memory I will keep forever in my heart.

(Yoongi's PoV)
I lay on my bed with Livia next to me, although we did what did I didn't feel all to great about it.

Getting of bed I grab a pair of gum shorts and walked out of my room, heading towards the kitchen I find Taehyung entering the house real late tonight.

He had a smile that seemed very genuine, I honestly haven't seen smiled like that he mentioned Y/n being his dear friend.

Y/n... How foreign it is to think of your name. I wonder how've you been, anything new happened, or if you ever think about me... The last memory I have of you was yesterday with you yelling at both Livia and I...