Chapter 3

(Y/n PoV)
As we reached the school entrance, Alicia found the closest parking spot. Once we exited out the car..there it was again..the uneasiness I felt before...returning to me once more...cold sweat runs down my spimce, my heart beat rapidly pounding against my chest, the cold chills I feel creeping up my arm as if there were a million tiny spiders crawling all over me. This uneasy feeling, it feels as if its telling me to be aware of what might happen tonight as this thing might be dangerous.

"Y/n."

Wide eye I look at the girls who wore a worried look upon their faces.

"Oh sorry...were you saying something..."

"Yeah we were calling out your name for quite awhile...are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine..sorry Lily...I'm just a bit tired that's all."

"I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to drag you out like this.. I thought it would be nice to hangout... as we can get to learn more about each other.."

"No its okay Alicia. You didn't drag me out I'm fine so let's go and enjoy the game."

"Are you sure..."

"Yeah! Come on let's go besides I want to hangout with you guys so don't wear such a worried expression and smile more."

I hope my words were affective enough...I don't want to worry them so much..but worry doesn't begin the idea of this feeling I just had. I want to end those little attacks once and for all.

When coming to the gym entrance the feeling was no longer there. Hopefully it ends for the rest of the night.

We payed for our tickets, signed in for extra credit, and looked for any good seating.

After we found a spot we settled in and watched the two teams warm up for what I guess is the big game..my guess is CIF is happening right about now and everyone is all pretty excited.

"So question...do any of you know anything about basketball."

"No. I really don't pay attention to this sport. I'm more into soccer," Alicia admitted.

"No clue," Lily answered."

"Well so much for our sport enthusiasm."

From my little corny joke we all ended up laughing. I honestly feel like people are thinking we're crazy, but who cares because this kind of friendship is much better than any other frienship out there.

With all the laughing I didn't even notice this person behind me as he lightly touches my shoulder.

(Boy A PoV)
"So do you think the new girl is easy?"

"Probably. I mean she is a human all you need to do is spur some sweet words to make her heart pound then just reel her in for a date."

"Alright bet. I'll make sure I can get her into bed with me and maybe have myself a snack while I'm at it. Oh how I wonder what her blood tastes like."

"Bet. I doubt you can't even hang with her tonight."

(Y/n's PoV)
"Uh could I help you."

Let's hope he doesn't take up so much of my time and goes away without being persistent.

"Yeah hi.. I saw early around the school halls and thought how beautiful you were..and maybe you want to hangout with me tonight?"

"No thanks. I'm busy."

"Come on please. I think your totally my type and I want to get to you know you more."

"Look its either you think or you know and I'm not interested so you can go now."