Chapter Eleven

Loki and I looked around for Clovis and couldn't find the white tiger. It kind of concerned us that maybe he was dead and we-

"Hey guys over here!" His voice called in the distance. I went over to the voice and stopped in my tracks. A white tiger wasn't there. A man was. He was about six foot and had brown hair. His eyes were a blue color, his teeth a pearly white. He wore black pants and t-shirt with a blue jacket. He had two swords and I was amazed. Loki had the same reaction.

"So this is the real you?" I asked.

"Yes. I will serve the Princess whenever the chance." He said. We headed back our journeys and if it was a long way back.

As soon as we got back to our own places, Candy was the one to recruit the rest of my army as I went to training with Tolken, Clovis and James. I was nervous to be learning about the positions of my hands and the motions. It took till night to get there and James set up camp while Tolken brought me in the center.

"Most of the Stargazers trained here by someone who knew and watched the movements and culture of your people. I want you to connect with them and center yourself here to begin your training. We have three weeks to use every element and the branches. But for two days, begin with the meditation." He explained.

"You know the movements and culture?" I asked.

"No. Clovis does. Studied it for years. But I will let you connect with your inner self and the past  Stargazers." He went to help James and the stars began to show in the sky, indicating night was here.

"What is so special about the stars?" I breathed. That was my one true question. People keep telling me that it shows a path for the Stargazers but I don't see it. Maybe I should go talk to my people. My hands did the movements and I was sitting in front of Osias and behind him was three bright stars.

"Osias, what is so special about the stars?" I wondered. He smiled at my curiosity and put a star chart on the table in front of us. It was the Earth constellations. Then it was a different sort of constellations for a different planet.

"Now our planet matches your constellations because we are so close to Earth in an invisible way. If you look super closely, there is something the same about each map. But there is a difference between our planet and Earth." He said. Great. Studying maps. He watched and waited. There is something about the stars but what is the same and different?

"Okay, obviously you are having trouble. And it is fine because you were not taught at a young age our ways of the stars." He said. He got up and lined them up and I watched in awe as the stars started moving on the map. And all shined the colors of the rainbow and showed me something.

"I understand." I said.

"It shows us the path we were meant to go. All the Stargazers have seen this exact same thing happen. The rainbow happens when the person of blue highlight is going to make a bright decision. The same in every map is our world and Earth and our map is that the stars that are planets aline in a path." He explained. He smiled and touched my hand.

"Your the last one. And I guarantee that you will dispell the darkness and bring back the light." He said. I nodded and he disappeared.

My eyes opened and I looked at the stars in sky. I wanted to see if it was today that it will happen. That all the stars will aline. I laid back and stared. I heard the distant call of Tolken to come get rest but I didn't want to get up. I made a decision and got up, heading to the camp fire.

"How is it going so far?" He wondered.

"Great." I sighed, going into my tent. I sighed and turned on my side. I suspected that Osias was going to be my guide through this experience.