Nick files seven: Jimmy Neutron

What started as a movie that is one of the first nominated for the First Academy Award Best animated feature don't know who won that year but the one that started it all is no other then Jimmy Neutron boy genius a 10 year old boy who lives in a small town of retroville 50 Styles town that's oh say a less they know the better philosophy well with all of Jimmy's little inventions go awry Lego say had Paris being affected by the yolkians for starters you leave early cause an asteroid to fall to Earth that oh most hit his school create Nanobots with chaotic behavior on whatever job they are given Kohl's a second Ice Age that made Town revert to their primitive nature accidentally turned Miss fowl into a giant plant monster in a nutshell he never thought about Murphy's Law what can go wrong will go wrong also doesn't believe in little thing called Magic.

The other factors that Jimmy can't control or in some cases explain like oh how can he and who are few joints can breathe in space without air normally unexplained. Carl wheezer Jimmy's best friend and sadly guinea pig for his experiments have a difficulty to tell the difference between which Jade egg is real and which is a fake to almost I have to every ana ana Lamas with the few other things that could be what one could be of a disability. As for Sheen well he's a superhero obsessed kid with what seems to be a short attention span and a terrible singer  to boot.

Cindy Vortex is a know-it-all that love is show defended in The Boxtrolls superiority whenever she gets a chance and put the blame on Jimmy whenever something goes wrong with Libby at her side and takes advantage of a towels towel this to get what she wants. As for his enemies with the Yoking King Gooba the 5th professor calamitous his super spy beautiful gorgeous a trio space Bandits the list goes on.

I don't know why Jimmy can't break his ties with Carl and Sheen if messed up big-time?

If I know the solution to make Town know better and with the world-changing constantly they'll do something crazy like send the whole town into space but that's only me.