Disney empire main estate file three: The Muppets

Now the Muppets who almost doesn't know about Kermit and piggy Gonzo Fozzie scooter and Skeeter let's not forget Ralph the dog and he may know the rest but nowadays will the last of the movie are all right but made me think of Looney Tunes back in Action as for the recent Muppet series it was a flash in the pan trying to be the office now the current Muppet Babies did or in its place The Muppets now too short for my taste.

While the matchup brings them or anything to life was discovered by Nosneh that Henson spelled backward the magic can be unpredictable on any inanimate or edible object but it was just a red and white striped hat which had open the gate into the world of Dr Seuss but there are two dimensions Nosneh have guaranteed for years they have the most powerful magic the Labyrinth a twisted Maze of the strange and unusual I won't play fair with whoever enters the lab rats but the other world of Thra which rumors has it Among The Muppets is where sales LifeSource came from because it have the crystal of Truth a great power that brings light and ballast for the wrong hands it will turn anyone into a skeksis as reflection of the true nature. Even though the Muppets Revenue how to get to Thra even they know if anyone find the way there will throw the Muppet magic out of balance trying them is something worse than skeksis was ever been or will be if they ever return.