uncharted files one: Hazbin Hotel/ Helluva boss

Now some say there's almost no one that can rival Disney as a whole that is Nick has rip off some of their friends but the one that could give Disney a run for its money is Hazbin Hotel it have over 60 million views the pilot is about Charlie the princess of hell who is looking for a way to reduce the over population in hell that doesn't result to Soulless exterminations by opening a hotel we're sinners can redeem themselves with the hell of Viggie and their test subjects Angel Dust who is well how should I put this he a missed up pole dancer if you know what I mean but most of hell muck her and one youtuber I won't say who but more on that later. After the little news show Fiasco a powerful demon named Alistair the radio demon and almost everyone in the back of the head and now he has something planning in the long even if Charlie's relationship with Viggie is good but that only if she play it safe but we know how these thing go when long tall stranger came to your door and makes a deal and Charlie made turn down houses first offer but there will be a next time.

Now back to the theory with the P1 hotel in hell and the current death toll these days it's almost impossible to keep the population at balanced level but here are some questions before this Theory first How can I redeems to get to heaven after checking out? It's on like that person will Sprout wings and fly out of here or so that's what we Charlie think and cutting cold turkey on doing bad things is not Redemption and more on building a moral code but the other thing if a Sinner did get into haven will a stronger demon be born in it place? It's a simple process of action and reaction and Charlie maybe the unfortunate test subject to be possible side effects since she seems to be the only living person in the pride ring of hell and could end up giving birth in the room the last person checked out from.

The Eccentric Studio E3 picked up hazbin Hotel but there's a feeling that's going to be on Apple Plus no details yeah when it comes out so far but there's a sister series hell of a boss in the meantime there are five episodes so far serious at the round Blitz (the O is silence) who runs the Hitman company the immediate murder professionals with Moxie and his wife Millie and Blitz adopted daughter Luna the hellhound. Over the course of the series they have bested their Rivals like the cherubs who got booted out of heaven for botching the job and invertedly killing any one in the crossfire that's as cold as it can get which means Heaven May Not What It Seems to be more on that later after that the latest job they have managed the feat another rifle Striker who was hired by Stella wife of Stolas who slept with blitz once thought Stolas could be a sicko but he means well as a father to Octavia with all I know Stella we'll only use her as a political bargaining chip to wealth to some rich Pig. Now this is Timothy be something off of Heaven All I can say for now is that the higher-ups are in the Gated Rings while those they think there are cameras are used as egg fertilizes if you know what I mean and there could be someone like Charlie having similar frustrations the only thing they can do is meet and see if they can find a solution to both their problems.