Disney empire slump file three: The Owl house

-Prologue-

When I was going to sleep for the night am Starting I started to hear someone calling my when am deep asleep I see myself as a Dragon flying toward the voice that is calling me and when I got Closer it was Loud and clear who is the one that call me. "Ovaleyes guardian of the Multiverse I call for you!" When I landed a twister of flames around me and when it died down I reappear in what seems to be Greek armor and when I look I see Prometheus.

"Oh Prometheus," says your truly "I answer your call what is your request?" Then he look at me with his Forsyth and with a flash of what could be a dark fate if this is not stopped in Luz's home dimension what I seen is a terrifying Titan maybe Titan that makes the boiling Isle risen from the depth laying waste to all his way as more tighten Rose from the depths nothing can stop them not even nuclear force. That where the vision ended but I also see across from my left is no other than Raven Baxter who seems to be in Greek robes who came out of her own vision then says "Whar was that," then Raven notice me "For both of us that is?"

"I gave it to you a vision of what's to come and must be changed by any means you Raven need over lies to save your son from a future that no one can control." Say Prometheus and when the dream is near it end a bird came and it an... Owl?

Z: The eagle is on his migration so I have to improvise.

Then I wake up and I now know what need to be done.

Warning!

(The following chapter is written before the second season of the Owl house.)

N

ow what the difference between overreacting to someone or someone you don't understand and forcing them to conform with the norm? That's what happened to Luz when most of her school freaks out on whatever she tries to feeling goes wrong like the over-the-top audition the eyelid trick maybe we had no reason to shun her as for Luz's inadvertently let spices at one time and snake as part of a book report and why not have the fireworks outside instead of sending her to the principal office where her mom Camilla has been ordered to send Luz to summer camp that raise more questions in bigger towns but from the tree in Luz's town are how should I put this very sheltered and by far superficial. I know Camilla's thinks she's doing the right thing by making Luz throw away her favorite book about the good witch Azura because she think it holding Luz back their no clear difference between something or someone holding you back and someone getting in the way. When Luz try to get her book back she and fouling off with it in a bag of trash and that hesitation chase after it into an old house and finds herself in another world Ram if that's been written and one of many new friends is Eda clawThorne who at first thought to be a yard Peddler (those that will sell anything to make a buck.) But turn out to be the most powerful and the most rebellious which of the boiling Isle but being the criminal by the empress coven for refusing to join one of the 12 covens with the Emperor coven on the top the system is a pyramid scheme. Eda took Luz in as her Apprentice in into her home she calls the owl house with a cute little demon that called himself King. One of the first thing boost learns about the boy of magic is that all witches are born as a vile fac so they can do magic but Luz ones for first Bell when she finds the light glyph in the feedback when she broke her phone she could only draw on any surface apart from Eda Luz is learn magic at a magic school called Hexside we're her friends Gus and Willow and Amity however she's complicated due to her family's the blights being sort of the cobblepot's of the boil Isles how should I put this?

One she's forced to ditch Willow.

Two she has a slight competitivenes.

Three she also a Azura Fan and didn't find it odd with those books are in better conditions in the ones Luz have in comparison.

Oh one last thing Amity and Luz became Grome queens and at end Luz's mom think she getting letters from her but their something off about it.

Let me explain in the Batman Beyond episode The Last Resort where's the ranch supposed to give troubled adolescent long-term therapy but the methods they use are sleep deprivation and endless her Reigns as for those at don't get rid of program ISO Camp reality check could be something similar and Rumor Has It it's a kids camp almost like a detention Camp deep within the wilderness but that's what I heard on social media nothing concrete so far.

Now the head of the empress coven Lilith either sister it all she can to capture her sister to remove the curse you put on either but with Lilith presents that the emperor Bellows to remove it he refused only one has heard or portal for a bigger plan for the great day of unity Titans agenda to Earth even if Luz did did destroy it was rebuilding it and all I can say for now with Titans is Arden both of these bad intentions I can think of of 1 are the two that may be playing the others teaching Luz the glyphs after learning the first one on her own is Prometheus on the boiling Isle because magic is banned on Earth by Gaya so the one point Bells The Strain is no other than tython. It the only explanation the Titans were exiled by the gods into the demon realm leaving One Titan corpse intact what's the day of unity will contaminate Luz hometown whatever it is will only think deeper into the Earth and when it's deep enough Tyson will rise from the depths laying waste all in his way and it could happen on December 4th of this year during a solar eclipse and the author of the Azura books maybe the key to all of this.

Z:How may I ask oh great thinker?

O: well when I try to take a closer look at one of them Azura books the picture of the offer is blank if they come and government rule if any fictional character right away. They are aware the only see blank pages it seems the picture was meant to be blank so no one will know unless whoever is the author comes into play of it own will.