Toy dimension fine one:Monster high

Now Barbie been around for years she has been like this act like that which how would one of those that are close to her have a play the Empire like a heartless Regine.

Monster High however it really got my attention with Frankie Stein Deuce Gorgon Cleo de Nile Draculaura Clawdeen Wolf Google Yelp who is smarter than any other zombie Lagoona Blue and I can go on with the rest of the roster the line really have caught the attention of a unexpected older audience with its dark tunes and they have really know how to work their characters into the stories even though most of the characters seem to be descended from Greek mythology but the end up rebooting it because the audience is getting too old but in all honesty they could have have a senior you lie just to give him a proper send-off but instead the next might have more brighter colors and Monica Decides what's not good to pictures of a Monster High villain I guess she's meant to represent reality but she's Pure Evil now the last Monster High special Frankie made a sister named Alivean well here's the thing if Frankie made Alivevia would that make her Frankie's daughter?

That's a personal story for another day let's say for now the originals DC superhero girl line is a cover front.