Disney empire Grand Castle Disney file one: The rooms and Chambers

Grand Castle Disney have so many rooms in Chambers I can tell you all the rooms I'll tell you the ones do I have interested in.

The main Council room: Here is where the council of Disney have their meeting little was know what go on in their normally it political stuff and that it.

The banquet hall: for officials and guests alike to eat now they can serve is in accordance of where the guests are from they can give him a menu 2 to 3 weeks before they visit can order up to two to three courses.

The theater room mostly been used for study known newly discovered Disney dimensions and if this was at 3 for those by the council once they are picked they have to review of the details they find even if whatever they fine like Easter eggs.

The magic study room: This is where head of the Empire's defense group his name is classified but you may have an idea to on who but with all the brake trailers with finding them Magic the Disney Magic has one weakness have you seen Hunchback of Notre Dame you may have an idea but around other types of Magic's the only its older than Disney Magic but it's also Great and Powerful.....OZ magic. Blood however would only ruin the spell for being one of the key ingredients to any satanic spells and forging of weapons.

The Disney vault: Now I never understand how I ever end up here after certain campaigns but the Disney Vault is rare most important artifacts of Disney history of stored without have been displayed in the museum slumps are fakes.

The black storage dungeon: this is where I'm most dangerous items and artifacts have been left behind by all Disney villains with one of the reasons that whoever possess one of them will be possessed by the one who left it behind I was just too dangerous to be in the wrong hands deeper one goes in the dungeon warlock cells one sees no one outside the castle knows who's holding the key even if the person in question have it.

The one unmarked door: This one door that can seem to be open by anyone or anyway until it let me in but that in a later chapter.