~5~

A/N: this chapter is sort of a filler chapter I guess. Not much happens but I'm gonna do a time skip in the next one so I can begin writing about Superflash. You know?

"Madison?!" Barry exclaimed.

"Uncle?" The child holding Madison's hand said in shock.

"Barry?!" Madison breathed out.

"I-"

"So it's true?" Madison asked, tears rimming her eyes.

"Dad, can I go in my room yet? Pleasee, I'm so bored!" Another voice said as she walked to Barry.

"Not yet Adie" Barry softly smiled at her.

"Dad?!" Madison asked in shock, Barry turning his attention towards her.

"Oh you have some explaining to do" Madison said.

"Yea, I do. Do... do you wanna come inside?" Barry offered, moving aside as Madison took the invitation and entered the apartment.

She went to go sit on the couch.

"Dad, who's that?" Adelaide asked, more so gesturing to the child with Madison.

"That's Anna, how about you two play together?" Barry smiled, Adelaide now wearing a huge smile as she ran to Anna.

"Hi! My name is Adelaide, do you want to play together?" Adelaide asked the shy child. Anna looked up at her mom who nodded, Anna wearing a smile as she nodded at Adelaide.

"Come on!"

"Remember, you aren't allowed in your room" Barry reminded.

"Awhhh but my toys are all in there."

"Nice try, I took them all out." Barry reminded. Adelaide grabbed Anna's hand, excitedly running towards her toys on the floor.

Barry moved to sit on the sofa beside Madison.

"So... care to explain? I saw you die and... here you are. It makes no sense. Did you fake it? You have a child, did you cheat on Kara? Wait no, how long have you had that child because you only started dating Kara recently!" Madison questioned.

"How did you find me?" Barry asked.

"Nuh uh, answer my questions first." Madison sternly said.

"Okay... where do I start. Well I did die-"

"Then how are you here?"

"Well if you'd let me explain. I died. Have been dead for these 6 months. I was stuck reliving the same memory of my mother, Nora, dying for the entire 6 months. Until the Speedforce had let me free of my hell. They brought me to a reality I craved for. Kara and I. With a child. They said they had built up enough strength within those 6 months. They gave me a choice. I could return to earth and live life anew or stay in this heaven they had created."

"You chose the first option." Madison pointed out.

"Yes because the second option would all be fake. It was pointless living a reality that would never actually be real."

"Okay but then why didn't you come to us?"

"That's the problem. They restricted me from doing so, leaving me a warning. They couldn't have you guys believing that all deaths can be reversed. It may ruin your view on reality."

"That's so stupid" Madison spat.

"Well they gave a warning. I can't have you getting hurt. How did you even find me?"

"Well you visited Kara last night in her apartment, correct?"

"Y..yea, how did you know?" Barry asked.