𝟹𝟹 - ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

Hi everyone, I know I've been so inactive for so long now and I just want to say that's it's been a stressful couple months for me. School and family problems have kept me away for so long and I apologies for making you guys wait. I'm starting to write again and I feel like I can continue this with a better schedule for updating.

Obviously, we don't know what the future holds so anything can happen, including another break, but I will try my best to continue. I have a lot planned for this book and I hope you guys are going to enjoy it.

Also, I've revisited chapter 12 to change her nightmare to a different vision because I felt like it wasn't fitting right with the story.

Anyway, sorry for the long note... enjoy!!

The words that left his lips repeatedly stabbed me over and over again until it was all that I could focus on

Red Room.

It was his voice that I kept hearing in my head. His deep, British voice constantly taunting me in my mind with those two simple words.

I recalled Zayn mentioning it vaguely and discretely as if he wished I never ended up here, but to my luck, I always ended up in the deepest of trouble when it came to Harry.

I had nightmares of this place and yet here I was, in this room, with the man who could simply snap his fingers and I'd be dead, laying on the floor.

Tears trickled down the corners of my eyes and my heart ached. I couldn't see anything from my blurry vision, the dark room contributing. I couldn't focus right as I thought of all the possibilities of being down here.

I'm going to die. I just know it.

Time felt slowed and my emotions heightened. Abruptly, I felt the chair I was tied down to get turned around fast, earning a loud scream from my sore throat.

It was fast enough for the ropes to burn along the redness of my wrists, only adding to the burning sensation I was feeling all around.

The chair screeched loudly against the concrete floor and it felt like whiplash, being turned so quickly.

I didn't even have a second to myself before the lights flickered on, realizing Harry had just turned them on. The silent buzz that came along with it only added to the horrifying experience and view I was turned around to.

Blood.

Splattered Blood all over the walls.

There was so much. Blood on the corners. Blood on the floor. Blood on the white walls. All different shades of blood. All different forms of blood.

The blood that was scattered made it look more terrifying than a murder crime scene. I saw bloody handprints swiped, and not just a couple. It was more than I could count.